Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

RAW 2/10: One More Last Chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGfgIQfpbWI

Asuka gets one more last chance at Becky Lynch's championship. Will she get the job done?

Kevin Owens, Samoa Joe and The Viking Raiders get one more last chance to face The Disciples of Seth. Who will win?

Ruby Riott came back and Liv gave her one more last chance to be her friend but Ruby attacked her. Will Liv get revenge?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

The second match looks interesting should be good Main event Iím assuming?

Vince to Gronk

Has anyone explained why the Viking Raiders are working with Owens and Joe?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Has anyone explained why the Viking Raiders are working with Owens and Joe?
    I haven't actually "watched" RAW in awhile but my guess would be to get back their titles? They feel robbed?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    I haven't actually "watched" RAW in awhile but my guess would be to get back their titles? They feel robbed?
    I know that I expect too much, but I don't get how playing second fiddle to another tag team would accomplish that goal.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

I know that I expect too much, but I don't get how playing second fiddle to another tag team would accomplish that goal.
    Fatal Fourway for tag titles?

Joe/KO VS Raiders vs Rollins/Murphy vs AOP?

I don't think the creative team could make that happen though. Would be a great ladder match for Maina though.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Fatal Fourway for tag titles?

Joe/KO VS Raiders vs Rollins/Murphy vs AOP?

I don't think the creative team could make that happen though. Would be a great ladder match for Maina though.
    Perhaps someone who has been watching more frequently than I have could shed some light. but this seems unlikely since two of the "teams" are part of Seth's group. Unless they would split him and Buddy from AOP, which would be bad to me.
    _____

Perhaps someone who has been watching more frequently than I have could shed some light. but this seems unlikely since two of the "teams" are part of Seth's group. Unless they would split him and Buddy from AOP, which would be bad to me.
    Again I am putting too much faith in creative but the whole match could be built around 1 of Rollins group trying to take the pin for Rollins to make sure they hold on the titles. It would basically be a 4 vs 4 but with the titles on the line.

I thought the Viking Raiders got involved because Seth's group kept out-numbering KO and Joe on weekly attacks. So KO and Joe recruited Viking Raiders to help even the numbers, but that was a few weeks ago now.

What a segiment by Becky and Shayna!

Looks like Matt Hardy is written off.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

becky vs asuka was amazing wow

So no one's gonna ask why Becky got bit? Or why Vince wanted her to get bit?

Vince to Gronk

I hope RAW was good. I went to sleep super early last night because I was extremely tired.
    _____

Is there going to be a SUper Showdown prediction thread RedSox?

P.s. I appreciate you. lol

Bazler is a vampire now? Strange.