Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Sting Vs Undertaker may finally happen

There have been some dirt sheets reporting that Sting might be cleared for a match between him and Undertaker. I understand they are about 10 years too late but WrestleMania is supposed to be special and I would like to see it. Obviously it won't be a clinic and it certainly won't be a long match but it would still be cool to see.

What say you?

No thanks. Hard pass at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No thanks for me as well. Goldberg vs Taker should tell you everything you need to know. I see this being just as awful as that was. I don't even know if Taker would do it because that match was embarrassing and this probably would be as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    No thanks for me as well. Goldberg vs Taker should tell you everything you need to know. I see this being just as awful as that was. I don't even know if Taker would do it because that match was embarrassing and this probably would be as well.
    I think Taker would have an easier time with Sting. Sting is not the heavyweight Goldberg is. Not to say it would be a 5 star match but the promos leading up to it would be really cool imo. In a perfect world this would have been done years ago but I'm not totally against it. Not everything needs to be a wrestling clinic and I dont think it would be any worse than the **** the WWE throws out there for those Saudi shows.

It would certainly need to be choreographed beforehand and Sting/Undertaker would need time to get into wrestling shape. Maybe do it at Summerslam or Survivor Series. I have to believe Undertaker is finally done at Survivor Series this year. That will be 30 years and a good way to cap off a career.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-09-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think Taker would have an easier time with Sting. Sting is not the heavyweight Goldberg is. Not to say it would be a 5 star match but the promos leading up to it would be really cool imo. In a perfect world this would have been done years ago but I'm not totally against it. Not everything needs to be a wrestling clinic and I dont think it would be any worse than the **** the WWE throws out there for those Saudi shows.

It would certainly need to be choreographed beforehand and Sting/Undertaker would need time to get into wrestling shape. Maybe do it at Summerslam or Survivor Series. I have to believe Undertaker is finally done at Survivor Series this year. That will be 30 years and a good way to cap off a career.
    Not sure what you mean by that exactly but maybe in their prime's yes. But Sting is defiantly bigger than Goldberg at this stage of their lives.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Not sure what you mean by that exactly but maybe in their prime's yes. But Sting is defiantly bigger than Goldberg at this stage of their lives.
    I don't believe so. Goldberg looks like he still pushes 260-275 lbs. I doubt Sting goes that big. Maybe 220 or 230 and I'm sure he can get into better shape if he given the time.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I don't believe so. Goldberg looks like he still pushes 260-275 lbs. I doubt Sting goes that big. Maybe 220 or 230 and I'm sure he can get into better shape if he given the time.
    Sting has been billed as around 250.

how can people not want this? i dont care that it wont be good in the ring... the emotion/characters/build etc... come on guys stop being stupid.

I am seeing a buzz of AJ Styles vs Taker @ WM in the comments on AJís Instagram.

Not sure where this comes from but people seem convinced it is happening.

I wouldn't mind Styles vs Taker. Styles can carry him to a good match.

Looks like it will be Taker vs AJ

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/u...ania-36-304226
    Last edited by Dmac; 02-14-2020 at 10:38 PM.