Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Many Trumpers are not good at remaining silent.
    The problem (for them) is that they don't think they are a fool. Like Trump, they think they are right about everything and that cult of personality and a complete unwillingness to question when one another are wrong is enough.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The problem (for them) is that they don't think they are a fool. Like Trump, they think they are right about everything and that cult of personality and a complete unwillingness to question when one another are wrong is enough.
    Or, that's not true for the majority of them, they just don't talk so much on the internet so we have no idea what they are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Daaaarryyl View Post
    Canada?? LOL

I'm an American and most of us here are from the USA.

You think I care about another countries domestic issues/politics/disagreements when I'm a citizen of the United States of America? LOL!!!

I like Canada, but we have our own problems inland to concern ourselves with before stepping our toes into what's going on upland.

Besides it would be embarrasing to discuss something that has nothing to do with me, my family, my job, my paycheck or my life.

We have enough issues to try to come together with in our own country.
    If youíre going to disrespect us Canadians at least spell the word right. Itís aboot not about. Ignorant American.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    If youíre going to disrespect us Canadians at least spell the word right. Itís aboot not about. Ignorant American.
    Ignorant United Statesian.

Quote Originally Posted by Daaaarryyl View Post
    Canada?? LOL

I'm an American and most of us here are from the USA.

You think I care about another countries domestic issues/politics/disagreements when I'm a citizen of the United States of America? LOL!!!

I like Canada, but we have our own problems inland to concern ourselves with before stepping our toes into what's going on upland.

Besides it would be embarrasing to discuss something that has nothing to do with me, my family, my job, my paycheck or my life.

We have enough issues to try to come together with in our own country.
    I bet $100 I can tell you who this guy voted for.

For ****s sake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Be careful. Despite the Trump/Republicans who use that term as a synonym for citizen of the United States, an American is any individual across the North and South American continent including people from Mexico and other Central American countries that they fight so hard to keep out of the United States. So when they say America First, it's weird that they use that as an attack on their fellow Americans.

Be careful. Despite the Trump/Republicans who use that term as a synonym for citizen of the United States, an American is any individual across the North and South American continent including people from Mexico and other Central American countries that they fight so hard to keep out of the United States. So when they say America First, it's weird that they use that as an attack on their fellow Americans.
    Way to take the fun out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Have you guys decided if you are French or Canadian yet?

Also, what's going on with the Moose? (the plural of Moose is Moose right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Have you guys decided if you are French or Canadian yet?

Also, what's going on with the Moose? (the plural of Moose is Moose right?)
    I think itís Moosen. Like Oxen.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    hehe- that got a good chuckle from me

What a dumb, short sighted post. The term "American" has been used to exclusively refer to citizens of the United States for a lot longer than Trump has been around. Pretending that Trump and/or Republicans coined this meaning of the term is ridiculous and shows how desperate you are to blame any and everything on them.

Great bit by Brian Regan.

It could be Meese like Geese

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What a dumb, short sighted post. The term "American" has been used to exclusively refer to citizens of the United States for a lot longer than Trump has been around. Pretending that Trump and/or Republicans coined this meaning of the term is ridiculous and shows how desperate you are to blame any and everything on them.
    Terms have definitions for a reason. And no we don't know the term "American". Sorry but we don't no matter how some might like to pretend it to be true. America makes up 43,000,000 square kilometers.

Terms have definitions for a reason. And no we don't know the term "American". Sorry but we don't no matter how some might like to pretend it to be true. America makes up 43,000,000 square kilometers.
    None of this disqualifies what I said. Trump and the Republicans did not coin the popular definition of the term American that has been used for hundreds of years.

Find something else to be mock offended by.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast