Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    They might be full of ****, but given the choice what exactly should they do? Is any party or political process immune from patronage?

Sure they will all be angling for position. The luxury (?) of being a front runner. Or watch them run like lemmings (R's) once they perceive the ship going down.

So it’s ok for Biden who is more corrupt than trump ever will be to reward loyalty but just last month when you accused trump of doing the same thing you whined like a baby . Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    So it’s ok for Biden who is more corrupt than trump ever will be to reward loyalty but just last month when you accused trump of doing the same thing you whined like a baby . Go figure
    WTF are you talking about? A loyalty pledge from the director of the CIA, FBI or AG is a fart cry from political patronage. It happens in all campaigns large or small. Everyone wants to be on a winning team. Support the winner are in your best interest in politics.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Hate. Negativity.

#closethread
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Support Every President & The Country!

WTF are you talking about? A loyalty pledge from the director of the CIA, FBI or AG is a fart cry from political patronage. It happens in all campaigns large or small. Everyone wants to be on a winning team. Support the winner are in your best interest in politics.
    And you don’t think Biden already has loyalty from cia , fbi and ag? I mean how else has his son skated for so long ?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    And you don’t think Biden already has loyalty from cia , fbi and ag? I mean how else has his son skated for so long ?
    Again, WTF are you talking about? Where is the context of your question?
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Again, WTF are you talking about? Where is the context of your question?

Hunter Biden , the dude should be behind bars multiple times by now . he was caught with drugs and paraphernalia . Or did you forget the time where they found his car after an accident with drugs and paraphernalia in it? Or him willfully disobeying court orders for his financial records ?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...pt-motion-says

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...al-car-in-2016

Now tell me how that guy has avoided jail for all of that ?

They might be full of ****, but given the choice what exactly should they do? Is any party or political process immune from patronage?

Sure they will all be angling for position. The luxury (?) of being a front runner. Or watch them run like lemmings (R's) once they perceive the ship going down.

It was an interesting play for Kamala Harris and it indicates that she feels strongly that Bernie doesn't have a chance. Otherwise, with Warren not backing Bernie and with Bernie from Vermont, Kamala Harris from California, IMO, had an excellent chance to be Bernie's running mate and balance the ticket on both coasts.

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden (and the party) see her as Biden's Attorney General with Pete as his running mate and Klobuchar as his Director of Health and Human Resources choice.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    It was an interesting play for Kamala Harris and it indicates that she feels strongly that Bernie doesn't have a chance. Otherwise, with Warren not backing Bernie and with Bernie from Vermont, Kamala Harris from California, IMO, had an excellent chance to be Bernie's running mate and balance the ticket on both coasts.

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden (and the party) see her as Biden's Attorney General with Pete as his running mate and Klobuchar as his Director of Health and Human Resources choice.
    Agree. I had her pegged as an AG candidate before she dropped out of the race. She would make an excellent VP candidate.

In the interest of peace I have agreed to close the politics thread. This was a voluntary decision after some thoughtful discussion with administrators. It was suggested we sticky the header and move the content to the other politics forum but having heard others reservations regarding the forum I have decided to simply close it, thinking it would defeat the purpose of it's original intent i.e. a small more intimate group discussion.

We have a new and exciting season upon us. No need for distraction.

Hence forth political discussion should take place outside the Yankee forum and in the main politics forum. Please be advised all political comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.
    Last edited by drt1010; 03-08-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041