Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

BREAKING NEWS: Goldberg vs The Fiend set for Super Showdown

Super Showdown just got it's main event.

Goldberg is coming back to face The Fiend for the Universal Championship. Will The Fiend get to go over the legend, or will Goldberg headline another Wrestlemania?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

So Paul Heyman wanted to bring back Goldberg to be the old guard guy who comes in as the attraction and gets the win. Eventually he wants Lesnar to take that spot. So all this work for Bray Wyatt for Bill Goldberg to squash him.

In my mind either scenario this ends is not going to be one people are happy with:

A.) Bray wins setting up his match with Roman at Mania. We know how that plays out.

B.) Goldberg wins, ending Bray's streak and setting Goldberg up with a match and Bray fading away again.

Yuck.

I don't see a scenario where this ends well. The only upside is that virtually no one will watch this event.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I think Bray will destroy Goldberg. Very quick match.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I think Bray will destroy Goldberg. Very quick match.
    Same. Good way to make Bray look strong by having him dominate a legend. Its not like anyone could expect a big back and forth anyway (even if it isn't a squash)so I see Goldberg hitting a spear and a jackhammer, Bray kicking out at 1, and basically destroying Goldberg afterwards.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-08-2020 at 08:48 PM.

Bray’s gonna bury this legend. Thank you Goldberg for helping pass the torch to Bray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Bray’s gonna bury this legend. Thank you Goldberg for helping pass the torch to Bray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Goldberg is a smart guy. Get paid 7 figures to fly over in a private jet to Saudi Arabia, wrestle for 5-7 minutes (maybe) and fly home. No wonder why Brock works such limited dates and no wonder Edge, Sting, etc are back or trying to come back.

Its bad for Bray because hes being used feed to Roman, again. smmfh. Build him up like they did before with the elimination chamber win, gave him one solid title defense and had him fold to Orton and ride off into being Matt Hardy's sidekick.

Eventually he has to lose and I get that but give it in time to Bryan or someone like that, a real worker/character. There is nothing about Roman as a worker or entertainer that is good.

Finn is probably the best choice to take it. If you can have Brock as champ and working light schedules why cant you have Finn on NXT for a few months carrying the universal championship? Finn can work his nxt schedule and every Friday for a few month, get a pay bump. Eventually drop it back to Bray or someone else and go back to NXT only.

You could do Seth, Finn, and Bray in a triple threat for the blueniversal championship at Summerslam with Finn coming out on top.

Drew, Roman, and Lee for the Heavyweight strap with Drew coming out on top at Summerslam

Bryan, Ciampa, Owens/Joe for the NXT title with Ciampa coming out on top Summerslam

Vince still wants to bury AEW and AEW is winning the Wed night "war" again. NXT needs another bump from the main roster. Raw looked weakest at SSeries time to make Smackdown take the L. Cant wait till SSeries to do another all brands vs all brands PPV IMO.

Don't care about the heel v heel v heel in the blueniversal match. AEW has proven it doesnt matter who is who or what. The fans will be into the match and get behind one or all of them in their own way.

And actually that triple threat is probably the best idea in the history of all ideas regarding a match. Finn wins at SSlam getting back on top of the mountain that injury knocked him off of, while again taking place at SSlam. Finn also gets to get back up on Bray/Fiend again at SSlam. Bray looks strong as hell even with defeat because nobody would care about heel tactics in a heel v heel v heel match. Doesnt have to get buried to go do something else. Bray can go back to being used properly on TV for a month or two after the loss where you rarely if ever see the fiend, play it as it doesnt know how to handle defeat. Then have it re-emerge under its original purpose to right wrongs that Bray suffered as the Wyatt character for a nice long run. Eventually leading Bray back to another Championship run. After that I dont know where you go with the character other than it becoming just another guy who wins some and loses some.
    Last edited by Farty Farts; 02-14-2020 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    Its bad for Bray because hes being used feed to Roman, again. smmfh. Build him up like they did before with the elimination chamber win, gave him one solid title defense and had him fold to Orton and ride off into being Matt Hardy's sidekick.

Eventually he has to lose and I get that but give it in time to Bryan or someone like that, a real worker/character. There is nothing about Roman as a worker or entertainer that is good.

Finn is probably the best choice to take it. If you can have Brock as champ and working light schedules why cant you have Finn on NXT for a few months carrying the universal championship? Finn can work his nxt schedule and every Friday for a few month, get a pay bump. Eventually drop it back to Bray or someone else and go back to NXT only.

You could do Seth, Finn, and Bray in a triple threat for the blueniversal championship at Summerslam with Finn coming out on top.

Drew, Roman, and Lee for the Heavyweight strap with Drew coming out on top at Summerslam

Bryan, Ciampa, Owens/Joe for the NXT title with Ciampa coming out on top Summerslam

Vince still wants to bury AEW and AEW is winning the Wed night "war" again. NXT needs another bump from the main roster. Raw looked weakest at SSeries time to make Smackdown take the L. Cant wait till SSeries to do another all brands vs all brands PPV IMO.

Don't care about the heel v heel v heel in the blueniversal match. AEW has proven it doesnt matter who is who or what. The fans will be into the match and get behind one or all of them in their own way.

And actually that triple threat is probably the best idea in the history of all ideas regarding a match. Finn wins at SSlam getting back on top of the mountain that injury knocked him off of, while again taking place at SSlam. Finn also gets to get back up on Bray/Fiend again at SSlam. Bray looks strong as hell even with defeat because nobody would care about heel tactics in a heel v heel v heel match. Doesnt have to get buried to go do something else. Bray can go back to being used properly on TV for a month or two after the loss where you rarely if ever see the fiend, play it as it doesnt know how to handle defeat. Then have it re-emerge under its original purpose to right wrongs that Bray suffered as the Wyatt character for a nice long run. Eventually leading Bray back to another Championship run. After that I dont know where you go with the character other than it becoming just another guy who wins some and loses some.
    moronic and dumb... so roman isnt a worker or character? the dude worked as hard as anyone even before the cancer crap... he came back from it etc and has not been pushed into anything except corbin etc...not a fan of the fiend losing to goldberg or roman either but lets not sit here and say roman doesnt deserve it... the dude works his *** off cancer or no cancer... id like the field to keep going and if he loses it to roman id rather bray persona lose it over the fiend and save the fiend etc... i dont want the fiend losing at mania ever,

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    moronic and dumb... so roman isnt a worker or character? the dude worked as hard as anyone even before the cancer crap... he came back from it etc and has not been pushed into anything except corbin etc...not a fan of the fiend losing to goldberg or roman either but lets not sit here and say roman doesnt deserve it... the dude works his *** off cancer or no cancer... id like the field to keep going and if he loses it to roman id rather bray persona lose it over the fiend and save the fiend etc... i dont want the fiend losing at mania ever,

roman is as entertaining as a wet paper bag as a character. his five moves of doom dont do anything for anyone as well. you have to have at least one or the other if not both. then you bring up his cancer as if its a badge of honor then try to dismiss it in the same post.

whats next, you going to bring up his skin color?

do all people that have beat the horrible disease that is cancer deserve to get promotions in their real life activities/jobs?

what about the people and their families of a person who did not defeat cancer? are those families owed hundreds of thousands of dollars from their countries government of which they succumbed to cancer in? My Aunt lost her battle to cancer three months ago, nobody has gotten a boost or a check from the government since. whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    roman is as entertaining as a wet paper bag as a character. his five moves of doom dont do anything for anyone as well. you have to have at least one or the other if not both. then you bring up his cancer as if its a badge of honor then try to dismiss it in the same post.

whats next, you going to bring up his skin color?

do all people that have beat the horrible disease that is cancer deserve to get promotions in their real life activities/jobs?

what about the people and their families of a person who did not defeat cancer? are those families owed hundreds of thousands of dollars from their countries government of which they succumbed to cancer in? My Aunt lost her battle to cancer three months ago, nobody has gotten a boost or a check from the government since. whats up with that?
    when did i use his cancer? i stated cancer or not the dude works his *** off in and outside of the ring... we get it you dont like the character but that doesnt mean he doesnt work. The 5 moves of doom crap again? like cena? Like austin? Like the rock? Or basically 90 percent of big top face guys who are pushed in the company over the last 2 decades?