Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    lol you're laughable

So what if Daniels is gone.

Okay so boo-hoo, 2 of the players that were signed in free agency for the Lakers prior to Kawhi making his decision were Troy Daniels and Jared Dudley ... 2 end of the bench type of guys. Dudley stays for the intangibles, his locker room presence, and the fact that when given minutes he produces defensively .... something Daniels doesn't or didn't do as he was a 1-trick pony, 1-dimensional.

Sure, AD appreciates guys who he may have chosen, but he also appreciates guys who play D. Troy Aniels (without the D, see what I did there) ... didn't fit the bill.
    I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Do you mean the Lavar here rooting for the Flippers?
    No Lonzo's father God damnit this board is stupid 😡

I might have NPHd this lol, but it shows what Morris gave up to come here.

https://apple.news/Axqcbu94CT6amApS-iZxcRg

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    No Lonzo's father God damnit this board is stupid 😡
    DM, just chill bro.

Morris twins in the playoffs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASmdxXaOzd4

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    DM, just chill bro.
    Ok now I'm done I have to let out all of the frustrations here.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Ok now I'm done I have to let out all of the frustrations here.
    Iím glad we are your online punching bag. Lol. Try to be positive bro. You have a lot of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Iím glad we are your online punching bag. Lol. Try to be positive bro. You have a lot of knowledge.
    You know what, No, xxxx that. This is an online forum to talk about Lakers basketball, not a therapy session. DM may have a lot of knowledge, but he rarely provides it, rather he comes on here and snipes, or looks for pity in professing heís going to leave at seasons end. Respect the guy when he gets involved, respect his history, but the the other negative **** is getting real old, really old. Any wonder none of the great posters are rarely seen here anymore. Threads get derailed real quick when he throws a smoke grenade in. Any mod with half a ball sack would call him out rather than sit him down in a comfy chair and assess him. Itís not about one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    You know what, No, xxxx that. This is an online forum to talk about Lakers basketball, not a therapy session. DM may have a lot of knowledge, but he rarely provides it, rather he comes on here and snipes, or looks for pity in professing heís going to leave at seasons end. Respect the guy when he gets involved, respect his history, but the the other negative **** is getting real old, really old. Any wonder none of the great posters are rarely seen here anymore. Threads get derailed real quick when he throws a smoke grenade in. Any mod with half a ball sack would call him out rather than sit him down in a comfy chair and assess him. Itís not about one person.
    They did it's called suspension from the message boards. Which I got suspended for so many times. Also reason I'm leaving is because I just can't take this #### anymore. Plus most of you'll here I don't like. . Also for my sanity.
    Last edited by deadman8586; 03-03-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Well, just leave bloke. Not sure if Iím one of the ones you donít like, but like you my friend I wear my heart on my sleeve. We all suffer in some way Reaper, but just from where I sit, itís not worth it for you bro. Quit now if it causes you so much angst. Whatís the point in staying. But, on the other hand, good luck with your demons, hope you beat them. You can always PM me if you want to talk to someone who is also battling. But airing it on this open forum doesnít do you, or any of the other posters, any good. Cheers.

Anyway, back on track, back on thread. Weíre obviously going to sign someone, who you got?

Waiters
    Smith
    Crabbe
    Thomas
    Other....

I think Waiters, I reckon on Smith, I hope Thomas, I donít really ******* know.

Ok point taken. He is leaving at the end of the year anyway and I have told him to chill. As a former Green Beret Iím pretty sure I have both my nads.

Well, just leave bloke. Not sure if Iím one of the ones you donít like, but like you my friend I wear my heart on my sleeve. We all suffer in some way Reaper, but just from where I sit, itís not worth it for you bro. Quit now if it causes you so much angst. Whatís the point in staying. But, on the other hand, good luck with your demons, hope you beat them. You can always PM me if you want to talk to someone who is also battling. But airing it on this open forum doesnít do you, or any of the other posters, any good. Cheers.
    So you say the same thing and Iím the one with half a ball? Next time leave the leading to people who have done it before and PM me with your grievance. Your post is just as distracting to the forum as his if you want to be technical about it. I allow certain posters for a reason. Again air your issues with the mods privately.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmfao címon are chemistry is locked in, better get in where he fits in.... hopefully he has something in the tank to help.
    I have a feeling heíll be instantly better than 75% of our team.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast