Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I officially want Waiters on this squad to help the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand_Man View Post
    I officially want Waiters on this squad to help the bench.
    And he will probably officially sign with us next week.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    And he will probably officially sign with us next week.
    Let's hope he has his meds.

Kendrick Perkins@KendrickPerkins 1h
    We don’t talk enough about how offensively gifted Anthony Davis is. Low key he has no flaws on either end of the court. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Let's hope he has his meds.
    Do you got yours?

#17 for #24

Job's done

Do you got yours?
    3 month supply of them anxiety problems will be under control. Anyway Waiters has played with LeBron before in Cleveland so he would had to impress him.
    Last edited by deadman8586; 02-28-2020 at 10:06 AM.

3 month supply of them anxiety problems will be under control. Anyway Waiters has played with LeBron before in Cleveland so he would had to impress him.
    Thanks for the scoop.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Thanks for the scoop.
    Interesting reply Mbappe - not a fan?

The GSW game was interesting in that it showed the obvious need for a player to get ball, pass ball or score ball. Rondo is not far off, but he just doesn’t seem to want to take over the scoring part. I’d rather he was the answer and we maybe look at a Faried or Turner, adding another body to throw at eventual finals opponent MIL. I’m still a firm advocate of IT for the backup guard role - there’s no shot he doesn’t like and he fills the basket sufficiently. The other thing that game showed me is that Daniels is on borrowed time. He was given a green light against a mediocre defensive unit and failed, badly. Cook at least came out and said ‘F it’ gimme the damn ball. I like Cook. Dudley, well he adds little on the scoresheet but he adds other intangibles.

I can see the FO waiting to see if any apples fall from the tree in the next day or so and then they waive Daniels and sign Smith or Waiters after the March 2 meeting. I trust they’ve done their due diligence with players like IT and even Trey Burke, but I suspect the Bron natives are front runners. Just my uneducated opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post

The GSW game was interesting in that it showed the obvious need for a player to get ball, pass ball or score ball. Rondo is not far off, but he just doesn’t seem to want to take over the scoring part. I’d rather he was the answer and we maybe look at a Faried or Turner, adding another body to throw at eventual finals opponent MIL. I’m still a firm advocate of IT for the backup guard role - there’s no shot he doesn’t like and he fills the basket sufficiently. The other thing that game showed me is that Daniels is on borrowed time. He was given a green light against a mediocre defensive unit and failed, badly. Cook at least came out and said ‘F it’ gimme the damn ball. I like Cook. Dudley, well he adds little on the scoresheet but he adds other intangibles.

I can see the FO waiting to see if any apples fall from the tree in the next day or so and then they waive Daniels and sign Smith or Waiters after the March 2 meeting. I trust they’ve done their due diligence with players like IT and even Trey Burke, but I suspect the Bron natives are front runners. Just my uneducated opinion.
    That's exactly what I said in another thread, btw thanks for calling me Mbappe I'm a big fan.

#17 for #24

Job's done

3 month supply of them anxiety problems will be under control. Anyway waiters has played with lebron before in cleveland so he would had to impress him.
    lol.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post

I think he was referring to the first part of DMs reply. I may be wrong. Mbappe LOL.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

That's exactly what I said in another thread, btw thanks for calling me Mbappe I'm a big fan.
    Great minds. And no worries, you can call me Salah.

Another vet piece would just make that 2nd unit irresistible. Markieff already seems to have freed Kuz up. Add a shooter and Kuz can rim run all night.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I think he was referring to the first part of DMs reply. I may be wrong. Mbappe LOL.
    Just coz it looks like chocolate, doesn’t mean it is chocolate. Sometimes, especially in forums and when texting, the actual meaning can get lost in translation. Anyway, don’t you have some infractions to throw out Dr Phil. Lol.

Lakers Waive Troy Daniels

Looks like Dion Waiters is on the way ...

EL SEGUNDO – The Los Angeles Lakers have requested waivers on guard Troy Daniels, it was announced today.

In 41 games for the Lakers this season, Daniels averaged 4.2 points (.392 FG%) and 1.1 rebounds in 11.1 minutes per game. For his career, Daniels owns averages of 6.6 points (.397 3P%) and 1.3 rebounds in 14.9 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Looks like Dion Waiters is on the way ...
    Is Jordan McRae playoffs eligible? If so me personally would take him over any available guard.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast