Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 215
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,791
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We’re not doing anything, standing pat unless a big surprise gets bought out
    Thank You.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,197
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol sometimes I feel we are the same person.
    I knew it!! Freaking dupes!!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Things we do when game day is like 3 months away haha


    On to Universal studios with the family this weekend. You guys enjoy family time this weekend. The second half of the season will be epic.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But then again the Lakers need to become more of a defensive team because by doing that y'all are basically fighting fire with fire as far as the Clippers go...because as talented as the Clippers offense is and it is talented they pride themselves on their defense too which is something the Lakers don't have...the Lakers are more offensively minded but then again the offense has been working out great for the Lakers but on defense y'all don't have those dogs...the Clippers have that and that is why they have more of an edge over y'all even though the Lakers have more offensive talent. I mean it is that close.
    Watch the last 4 minutes and OT in the Denver game. It was our defense that won that game.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,412
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I knew it!! Freaking dupes!!
    Lullz. Have a nice weekend bro.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But then again the Lakers need to become more of a defensive team because by doing that y'all are basically fighting fire with fire as far as the Clippers go...because as talented as the Clippers offense is and it is talented they pride themselves on their defense too which is something the Lakers don't have...the Lakers are more offensively minded but then again the offense has been working out great for the Lakers but on defense y'all don't have those dogs...the Clippers have that and that is why they have more of an edge over y'all even though the Lakers have more offensive talent. I mean it is that close.
    The clippers defense? At 110+ pts per game conceded???
    That's our defense who wins game, you should watch more games and less ESPN morons talk.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    KOBE ROCKS
    Posts
    2,745
    I feel like our lakers Defense can more than hold their on against The Clippers Defense, having said that, adding a Defensive wing if one become's available would be really nice!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    But then there's the issue of the Lakers bench

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,173
    And the clippers also getting reggie jackson...

    He's an Aaron mintz client so I guess we should have seen that coming

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    KOBE ROCKS
    Posts
    2,745
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    And the clippers also getting reggie jackson...

    He's an Aaron mintz client so I guess we should have seen that coming
    Word is the Clippers signed him after Detroit bought him out, more to keep us from getting him, than them really needing him! He was someone I really would have liked to have seen us get!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,173
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    Word is the Clippers signed him after Detroit bought him out, more to keep us from getting him, than them really needing him! He was someone I really would have liked to have seen us get!
    Yeah ESPN article said he's good friends w pg13 and wanted to play with him...

    Plus as I said he's a mintz client and the Lakers and mintz clients recent history isn't super great soooooo yeah. Oh well I guess.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,481
    TheLakersReview@TheLakersReview4h
    “... my intel on the Moe Harkless thing the whole time has been that they were keeping him ... I think he stays in New York with the Knicks.”

    - Ramona Shelburne during her appearance on The Mason and Ireland Show today.

    Eric Pincus@EricPincus 11h
    Harkless is home but how long will he be part of the rotation as the Knicks start to prepare for the future? Their cap room is likely saved for Giannis (the possibility of, not necessarily the landing) so is NY where Mo is going to get his next big contract?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    Lakers need to go after someone like JR Smith or Jamal Crawford

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Lakers need to go after someone like JR Smith or Jamal Crawford
    aaaaaaaaah.




    No.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,110
    Let's get Dion Gummy Waiters baby!!!!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •