Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Any reason why Gerrit Cole skipped the basic routine of playing catch? He was spotted just watching.

Oh boy, $324 million and he can’t play lazy catch? I hope his arm is not burned out from the past 2 postseasons of heavy pitching. This looks like Kawhi Lenard and load management.
    I thought he played catch or was going to do that with happ

Any reason why Gerrit Cole skipped the basic routine of playing catch? He was spotted just watching.

Oh boy, $324 million and he can’t play lazy catch? I hope his arm is not burned out from the past 2 postseasons of heavy pitching. This looks like Kawhi Lenard and load management.
    Hang nail. Recovery time appx 9 years.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hang nail. Recovery time appx 9 years.
    Believe you're thinking of Paxton on this information.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Believe you're thinking of Paxton on this information.

With Paxton the hang nail would lead to another back surgery .

That interview with the MLB commissioner that I will not name, was a joke. **** that guy.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Don’t you understand the injury history has to start somewhere?

Sevy just started his last season....listen to Leo.
    Nicky please stop with the conspiracy theories. Why should anyone listen to Leo? Has he been right on anything other than well known already published info?
    Last edited by drt1010; 02-17-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    That interview with the MLB commissioner that I will not name, was a joke. **** that guy.

Retaliation will not be tolerated!
    I hope from day 1 at least one Astros batter gets nailed each game and watch Manfred deal with it.
    It's his own damn fault. If he would've suspended the players involved it wouldn't be anywhere near the mess it has turned into.

https://twitter.com/PitchingNinja/st...418501126?s=19

Home plate view of Otto's 2 seamer

Retaliation will not be tolerated!
    I hope from day 1 at least one Astros batter gets nailed each game and watch Manfred deal with it.
    It's his own damn fault. If he would've suspended the players involved it wouldn't be anywhere near the mess it has turned into.
    Manfred allowed immunity which allowed ******** excuses to ensue afterwards. That was a poor decision by the commish. If the damn players just came clean then this would have ended by now.

But all they care is their hardware.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Teams should refuse to take the field against the Astros.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Teams should refuse to take the field against the Astros.
    I agree. Really make the commish squirm. All he's done is protect them from day 1 with immunity and now says severe punishment will happen to any player who retaliates. Yet the Astros got zero punishment for their BS.

Manfred allowed immunity which allowed ******** excuses to ensue afterwards. That was a poor decision by the commish. If the damn players just came clean then this would have ended by now.

But all they care is their hardware.
    This is why I feel the mlb players union will tear him a new one during the negotiations for the new agreement . They will use this as fuel to not give into his demands in negotiations

I agree. Really make the commish squirm. All he's done is protect them from day 1 with immunity and now says severe punishment will happen to any player who retaliates. Yet the Astros got zero punishment for their BS.
    If Manfred cares at all about the integrity of the game he would resign right now

Well none of the players who have been in camp yet have been scheduled for surgery, yet so i i would say the new training staff is a definite improvement

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Well none of the players who have been in camp yet have been scheduled for surgery, yet so i i would say the new training staff is a definite improvement

Wait until the games start . It’s only been 5 days

Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast