Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 137 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2769
    Manfred announced that the letter didn't accuse the Yanks of sign stealing

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I wish I would take everything that guy says seriously.

But, I can't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I wish I would take everything that guy says seriously.

But, I can't.

I bet Manfred wishes he had a time machine and go back and handle this entire off season differently.... between the Stro, Suxs, having to close down the season and now this fight between the owners and MLBPA. This whole off season he's looked like a complete douche nozzle

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    He also said there would 100% be baseball this year. Then 5 days later said he can't guarantee there will be baseball this year.
    Manfred makes Roger Goodell look amazing.

Manfred is making selig look like the best commissioner in the history of mlb

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He also said there would 100% be baseball this year. Then 5 days later said he can't guarantee there will be baseball this year.
    Manfred makes Roger Goodell look amazing.
    Yup.

The players are absolutely trashing him. I would guess the owners are feeling the same behind closed doors.

The dude in clueless and inept.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Jon Heyman
    @JonHeyman
    ·
    2m
    Breaking: MLB and players union are closing in on an agreement to play the 2020 season, via players. Deal expected to be for prorated pay and include expanded playoffs.

Jon Heyman
    @JonHeyman

As part of the pending agreement to play the 2020 season between MLB and the players union, the union has agreed to waive any grievance.
    Last edited by drt1010; 06-17-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

So when is opening day?
    Its been 3 months. I need sports to hurry back. NBA is 6 weeks away. Guessing about the same for MLB.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    So when is opening day?
    Its been 3 months. I need sports to hurry back. NBA is 6 weeks away. Guessing about the same for MLB.
    I suggest you put out the question on group chat, I am certain you will get a prompt and accurate answer.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Wow. Doc with the shade.

Niceeeee

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

No shade in 28's direction. Just miss my fav poster of all time. You know he always had an answer AND a correct one at that, he could be relied upon to get us the truth. He had sauces.

MLBPA Communications
    @MLBPA_News

Reports of an agreement are false.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    MLBPA Communications
    @MLBPA_News

Reports of an agreement are false.
    Manfred is really working hard to be one of the worst commissioners ever, if there is a strike or lockout that will be the end of him.
    Both the owners and players are really looking bad when even the contact sports have an agreement to come back. Get it done

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No shade in 28's direction. Just miss my fav poster of all time. You know he always had an answer AND a correct one at that, he could be relied upon to get us the truth. He had sauces.
    Deep down you know you miss him at least a little

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Wow. Doc with the shade.

Niceeeee

Says the only other member of said group chat.

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]