Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 137 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2769
  1. #2041
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,376
    Manfred announced that the letter didn't accuse the Yanks of sign stealing

  2. #2042
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    35,155
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Manfred announced that the letter didn't accuse the Yanks of sign stealing
    I wish I would take everything that guy says seriously.

    But, I can't.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  3. #2043
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,376
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I wish I would take everything that guy says seriously.

    But, I can't.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I bet Manfred wishes he had a time machine and go back and handle this entire off season differently.... between the Stro, Suxs, having to close down the season and now this fight between the owners and MLBPA. This whole off season he's looked like a complete douche nozzle

  4. #2044
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    36,556
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Manfred announced that the letter didn't accuse the Yanks of sign stealing
    He also said there would 100% be baseball this year. Then 5 days later said he can't guarantee there will be baseball this year.
    Manfred makes Roger Goodell look amazing.

  5. #2045
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,495
    Manfred is making selig look like the best commissioner in the history of mlb

  6. #2046
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    34,684
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He also said there would 100% be baseball this year. Then 5 days later said he can't guarantee there will be baseball this year.
    Manfred makes Roger Goodell look amazing.
    Yup.

    The players are absolutely trashing him. I would guess the owners are feeling the same behind closed doors.

    The dude in clueless and inept.



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

  7. #2047
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,264
    Jon Heyman
    @JonHeyman
    ·
    2m
    Breaking: MLB and players union are closing in on an agreement to play the 2020 season, via players. Deal expected to be for prorated pay and include expanded playoffs.

    Jon Heyman
    @JonHeyman

    As part of the pending agreement to play the 2020 season between MLB and the players union, the union has agreed to waive any grievance.
    Last edited by drt1010; 06-17-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin



  8. #2048
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    36,556
    So when is opening day?
    Its been 3 months. I need sports to hurry back. NBA is 6 weeks away. Guessing about the same for MLB.

  9. #2049
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,264
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    So when is opening day?
    Its been 3 months. I need sports to hurry back. NBA is 6 weeks away. Guessing about the same for MLB.
    I suggest you put out the question on group chat, I am certain you will get a prompt and accurate answer.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin



  10. #2050
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    35,155
    Wow. Doc with the shade.

    Niceeeee

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  11. #2051
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,264
    No shade in 28's direction. Just miss my fav poster of all time. You know he always had an answer AND a correct one at that, he could be relied upon to get us the truth. He had sauces.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin



  12. #2052
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,264
    MLBPA Communications
    @MLBPA_News

    Reports of an agreement are false.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin



  13. #2053
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,376
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    MLBPA Communications
    @MLBPA_News

    Reports of an agreement are false.
    Manfred is really working hard to be one of the worst commissioners ever, if there is a strike or lockout that will be the end of him.
    Both the owners and players are really looking bad when even the contact sports have an agreement to come back. Get it done

  14. #2054
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    36,556
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No shade in 28's direction. Just miss my fav poster of all time. You know he always had an answer AND a correct one at that, he could be relied upon to get us the truth. He had sauces.
    Deep down you know you miss him at least a little

  15. #2055
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    36,556
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Wow. Doc with the shade.

    Niceeeee

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Says the only other member of said group chat.

    [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •