Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 117 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2769
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Was it Watson who got us Tino and Nellie? Or was that Stick?

I sat right next to him in 1996 spring training on the main side field in Tampa next to Steinbrenner Stadium. He was watching batting practice for some of the younger Yankees at that time. We were sitting on those aluminum bleachers on the top where you can stand and lean back a little. He was very nice with some small talk. I wished him well and said to ignore George. Kevin Maas was also watching down lower in the bleachers as well. He must have been injured or not playing at that time. I can’t remember when the Yankees cut bait with him. He reminds me of Greg Bird to the tee, nice fast start that came crashing down due to injuries.
    If memory serves, (which at this point is questionable) Yanks got Nelson and Martinez in same deal. It was Watson who was the GM.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

I saw on tv this morning that LeBron is doing a series on the astros cheating scandal in 2017,he's calling it sign language,,,, no bs

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Even better.
    Yeah I heard the same... 30 active, 20 man shuttle squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Now they're question if Judge will be ready for opening day if there is one, Seriously?
    I heard July a couple weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuomo just said he is open to sports teams returning to NY, as long as the games are played with no fans and that the teams and leagues have good plans in place for the health aspect of it.

So that opens to door for the Yankees and Mets to play at home.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Cuomo just said he is open to sports teams returning to NY, as long as the games are played with no fans and that the teams and leagues have good plans in place for the health aspect of it.

So that opens to door for the Yankees and Mets to play at home.

playing without fans is not the issue.. it's what happens if one or more players coaches on a team test positive for covid 19...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post

playing without fans is not the issue.. it's what happens if one or more players coaches on a team test positive for covid 19...
    Why would a player coach on a team? They have actual coaches and a manager for that stuff.

i said players coaches on a team geez...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    i said players coaches on a team geez...
    "If one or more players coaches on a team"

Again, why would a player coach on a team?

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    "If one or more players coaches on a team"

Again, why would a player coach on a team?
    He obviously doesn't understand that most elementary school students type, spell, have better Grammar and have better punctuation than him. Reading his posts hurt my brain.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Wow this board must be going to hell , now you got people attacking someone because he didn’t put a comma between the words players and coaches .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Wow this board must be going to hell , now you got people attacking someone because he didn’t put a comma between the words players and coaches .
    You should probably report them

You should probably report them
    Man if he thinks this board is going to hell, he wouldn't have survived the board years ago when we were wild.

Also, this board truly went to hell the day.. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Man if he thinks this board is going to hell, he wouldn't have survived the board years ago when we were wild.

Also, this board truly went to hell the day.. Nevermind.

Dude is

Dude is
    Word

16. 05-19-2020, 08:43 AM
    Reason
    before someone else sees it and reports you