Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2338
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    What, lol. I actually watch games and do real research before making real opinions and posts. Unlike those who read western journal or whatever that hard core right wing lunacy is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I also shy away from articles written in crayon.

The question is, does when we talk about a past game, like from 98, does he go and find the sports page from that time and look at the box score to keep current with the conversation?

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Yankees' James Paxton 'full strength' after back surgery
    May 23, 2020
    ESPN

New York Yankees left-hander James Paxton, who had back surgery in February, said he's "back to full strength" and ready to go whenever the season begins.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29212319
    ďWhen fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,Ē --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

[QUOTE=Posada20;33488996]
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

And since I donít watch games these days you admitted that you didnít read the article
    Correct

MLB willing to compromise on 50/50 revenue split.

Players would defer their prorated salaries to future years to reduce owner expenses in 2020.

Both showing a willingness to negotiate and get a deal done. They want baseball.

A big week lies ahead.
    https://t.co/A0yIkwqzM1

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yankees' James Paxton 'full strength' after back surgery
    May 23, 2020
    ESPN

New York Yankees left-hander James Paxton, who had back surgery in February, said he's "back to full strength" and ready to go whenever the season begins.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29212319

The Dems do not want to reopen anything until a vaccine.

No baseball in NY.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

MLB willing to compromise on 50/50 revenue split.

Players would defer their prorated salaries to future years to reduce owner expenses in 2020.

Both showing a willingness to negotiate and get a deal done. They want baseball.

A big week lies ahead.
    https://t.co/A0yIkwqzM1

They are kind of forced to play the games. If they were to not play because of money then they would have cut their throats with regards to the fans.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The Dems do not want to reopen anything until a vaccine.

No baseball in NY.
    You really are something else.

Cuomo said all NY teams are welcome back, they just have to play without fans.

So, for the love of God, please stop making asinine comments that are totally off base.

I wish Tapatalk wouldn't notify me when you quote me, so I wouldn't have to see your posts.

I know doing any research, or getting any information from anywhere other than fox News is impossible for you.

So here.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bil...-possible.html

Last edited by RCSownsU; 05-26-2020 at 02:06 AM.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    They are kind of forced to play the games. If they were to not play because of money then they would have cut their throats with regards to the fans.
    Will be nice to see baseball again

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Will be nice to see baseball again
    Those box scores are gonna be saweeeeeeeeet

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Those box scores are gonna be saweeeeeeeeet
    LMAO

Guy probably has dreams about the box.

The slide scale crap will never pass with the players.

The owners did this purposely to end the season. No fans would mean no revenue. Pretty simple folks.

Baseball for 2020 is over! These idiots fight over the pie. Well they can continue to fight for the rest of 2020 because I really do not care anymore about MLB in 2020. Once this got past May 15 the season was in serious jeopardy as the no fans idea sounded great for fans to watch but not good for the owners.

People in the US have have been forced to sacrifice. People do not have jobs but canít feel too sorry for those who make $5-$10 more than their actual hourly wage with unemployment benefits. But that is another thread.

The season IMO is over. Why bother anymore.?

Do players get paid for NO SEASON? Nope, so they will continue to negotiate but just end the season.

We are about in June and we have not had any baseball in 2 1/2 months now and Iím already used to no baseball anyway.

The 81game season sounded too good to be true. I donít care about the fckn Baseball Union and how powerful they are. These idiots, both owners and players all suck in my opinion. Fighting over the pie.....

Nobody in MLB, players and owners IMO, do not care about the safety issues, that is a front they use anyway, this is all about money and how the pie is sliced up.

Iíll wait for 2021.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

You really are something else.

Cuomo said all NY teams are welcome back, they just have to play without fans.

So, for the love of God, please stop making asinine comments that are totally off base.

I wish Tapatalk wouldn't notify me when you quote me, so I wouldn't have to see your posts.

I know doing any research, or getting any information from anywhere other than fox News is impossible for you.

So here.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bil...-possible.html

There will be no baseball, just wait until 2021..

Money just gets in the way. It is sad. Canít both owner and player just sacrifice for 2020 and do this for the fans?

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

NHL announces plans to move forward with a season,is it fair? is it perfect? who knows,my point here is the players and the owners want to move forward LGR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    NHL announces plans to move forward with a season,is it fair? is it perfect? who knows,my point here is the players and the owners want to move forward LGR!!!
    The sport I couldn't care less about figures out how to continue their season yet the NBA hasn't really said much and MLB wants guys making $35M to make $7M this year lololol.

7mill for less than 81 games is fair .