Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 72 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1911
  1. #1066
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,504
    Gary Sanchez proved yesterday why he is one of the most overrated players I have ever seen

  2. #1067
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    33,883
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    I actually think Mike will be better w no Judge. He can feel like more of Ďthe maní.
    100%



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

  3. #1068
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    33,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Gary Sanchez proved yesterday why he is one of the most overrated players I have ever seen
    Really? Strange choice of words if you've never seen him play.



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

  4. #1069
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Really? Strange choice of words if you've never seen him play.
    Jorge.....even you have to admit this is funny.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

    Support Every President & The Country!


  5. #1070
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Lasagna is a future beast.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

    Support Every President & The Country!


  6. #1071
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    34,640
    Sanchez has back soreness. Was held out of BP today.

    Oh.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  7. #1072
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    34,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Really? Strange choice of words if you've never seen him play.
    LMFAOOOOOOOO

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  8. #1073
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Sanchez has back soreness. Was held out of BP today.

    Oh.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Damn...my prediction was Void w the back. So close!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

    Support Every President & The Country!


  9. #1074
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Damn...my prediction was Void w the back. So close!
    I predicted Sanchez to get hurt next after Stanton and judge , just wrong part of the body . Amazing how I ended up being right about who would get hurt next , and I donít even watch baseball
    Last edited by Posada20; 03-07-2020 at 03:40 PM.

  10. #1075
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Really? Strange choice of words if you've never seen him play.
    He did play in 17 and 18 before I stopped watching and I knew back then he was overrated

  11. #1076
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    7,984
    2nd fastest player 2 100 hrs in MLB history, Sanchez bat is not overrated... the rest of his game maybe

  12. #1077
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    6,098
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Great article. Plus he wrecked the Dumocrats too.

    Goose is hilarious. And right. Game is so much worse like it is now.
    Lot of things I donít like about Gossage, but holy $&@* read this:

    https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/outspo...-yankees-camp/
    THE EMPIRE IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!




  13. #1078
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Lot of things I donít like about Gossage, but holy $&@* read this:

    https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/outspo...-yankees-camp/
    Goose is part looney tunes and part incredible! Love it.

  14. #1079
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    2nd fastest player 2 100 hrs in MLB history, Sanchez bat is not overrated... the rest of his game maybe
    He canít even hit for average . The only good thing about his bat is hrs . I much rather have a catcher with half the home runs that Sanchez has but can stay healthy , and be above average defensively . And btw that stat doesnít mean a whole lot since the guy in front of Sanchez ended up hitting only 382 hrs for his career .

  15. #1080
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    7,984
    Leo, i agree Lasagna is going to be a beast... just not as a starter. It really wouldn't surprise if became a Betance level reliever hopefully this yr. It really wouldn't shock me if he was our next closer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •