Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by evilemplover View Post
    No.. I don't call him brittle... I call the Yanks too patient in this case.

This is the same problem he had last year at this time.. He's got loose bodies in the elbow... Well, no offense, but did you FIX them last year? Not they tried to rehab it... find.. did it fix it? NOPE.. So, GET IN THERE AND GET THEM OUT ALREADY!... his problems won't go away just wishing it so...

Sometimes I wonder why the yanks keep waiting before just getting the surgery done already.. How many players sat out longer because they waited to no avail and sevy is just another guy on the list.
    Yeah I agree with you there . This should have been handled properly right after they season ended . And to me this is making me think the injury problems werenít on just the guys that were fired but with the people above them who made the decisions

FYI. Sevy - TJ Surgery needed. Heís refusing to do it.

But itíll happen.

Remember you heard it here first.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Support Every President & The Country!

Quote Originally Posted by RJYANKS12 View Post
    The truth...like we arenít signing anyone? The truth...like Cole was going to philly? How about instead of YOUR truth (which is only right after you make 15 contradicting posts to cover your ***) we just wait and see what actually happens. [emoji1744]*[emoji3603][emoji1360]
    Lmaoooooo

So much truth in this post.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/21/mark-t...mpression=true

Interesting article on the sign stealing and how Yankees were involved in some way.

Take from it what you will.

Adding....

This is exactly right. Yankees used video to decode sign sequences. As previously reported, Chris Young was big factor in this and with 2017 Red Sox. This story adds A-Rod, which makes sense bc he was always one of the best at picking up on tipping and signs. This was not illegal

The Astros took some of these techniques and added in-game video sign stealing conveyed by audio cues. Both elements are illegal. Per multiple sources, Yankees did neither.
    - Martino.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 02-21-2020 at 09:22 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I believe it I am sure it was wide spread

12.5 hours til Yankees baseball woohooo

Pitchers pitch for yrs with loose bodies in their elbows for yrs with no problems, teams generally try to avoid having their players cut into unless its absolutely necessary. I get the concern but good lord most people on here are acting like Sevy's funeral is scheduled for Monday. At this point all we know is he has pain in one small area of his forearm, that's rarely associated with the UCL, which is the ligament most repaired in TJ. He only has the pain when he throws his CU, no pain when he is throwing his FB or his SL. We also know he's had 2 MRIs and CT scans, one set as recently as the end of January that came back completely clean.

Before we put the kid in the ground and throw in the towel for the entire season lets find out whats wrong with him.

Gotta remember we had a pretty good season last yr with more than a couple injuries. What really matters IMO is this team is healthy and ready to go for the playoffs. Even missing Hicks, Paxton, Sevy and German for part of the regular season this team is still absolutely good enough to win a 100 games and the division

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    German is gone 1/2 the season. Scratch him.

In reality Monty and Cessna will be in the rotation. Wishful thinking for the kids. They are not ready.

1. Cole
    2. Tanaka
    3. Happ
    4. Monty
    5. Cessa

Also, Cashman should trade some of the young pitching talent and get a proven 30 year old. Iím tired of waiting for kids with regards to starting pitching.

Send King, Schmidt and Garcia and get a proven #1-2 starter. We donít have time to wait for Sevy, German and Paxton. We get Cole for $324 million and then before March 1 we lose Paxton and probably Sevy for a while.

We have position players who canít stay healthy. The window is closing before the season even starts. What a freaking debacle this season in already turning into.
    Who's got a 1-2 starter that they would be willing to trade now? Best case scenario is probably someone like Quintana from the Cubs. I also have no idea why you would want to give up all 3 of King, Garcia and Schmidt. While King looks like he could be a mid rotation starter both Garcia, although because of his slight build i'm not sure he can handle 150+ innings a yr, and especially Schmidt have very high ceilings. IMO Schmidt also has a very high floor, i would be to willing to trade him unless were getting a young superstar.

If Sevy is out for a while the most likely path the Yanks choose IMO, especially since they can carry 13 pitchers this yr is they go with Green as an opener and have a BP game. Plus alot of times at the beginning of the season u can get away with skipping your 5th starter the first couple times through the rotation.

I'd much rather see them give one of the kids a look like they did with Monty a couple yrs ago or go with an opener to start the season if necessary, rather than trade for a big time pitcher and have to way over pay.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Some people hate seeing the truth. They gloss over it and that is whatís happening now.
    I just went through and read all your post about this Mush. Good grief, how many air raid sirens are u going to set off about this until we know something more substantial???

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Why is Monty below the mystery starter ?
    I just see him as the fifth. No reason besides that.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I just see him as the fifth. No reason besides that.
    Well he shouldnít be put behind Cessa or laosigia

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well he shouldnít be put behind Cessa or laosigia
    Why? He hasn't pitched in a year. Laosiga is a solid pitcher. Montgomery will need to show he's back and can hold down the spot before moving him up in the rotation.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Why? He hasn't pitched in a year. Laosiga is a solid pitcher. Montgomery will need to show he's back and can hold down the spot before moving him up in the rotation.
    Neither Cessa or laosigia have shown they have been good enough to stay in the rotation or they wouldnít have felt the need to trade for gray or Paxton . And on top of that given a 3 year deal to happ . Monty earned his spot he just has to prove he still has what it takes to stay in his spot

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    FYI. Sevy - TJ Surgery needed. Heís refusing to do it.

But itíll happen.

Remember you heard it here first.
    Unless your source is reporting something differently than the Yanks have, That's not the surgery he needs... They've not reported anything about problems with his UCL... only that he's got loose bodies in the joint (often torn cartiledge... ).. He just needs to get the elbow cleaned out...He should just get it done.. My friend had it done on her knee.. she was back to walking without pain in a few weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Pitchers pitch for yrs with loose bodies in their elbows for yrs with no problems, teams generally try to avoid having their players cut into unless its absolutely necessary. I get the concern but good lord most people on here are acting like Sevy's funeral is scheduled for Monday. At this point all we know is he has pain in one small area of his forearm, that's rarely associated with the UCL, which is the ligament most repaired in TJ. He only has the pain when he throws his CU, no pain when he is throwing his FB or his SL. We also know he's had 2 MRIs and CT scans, one set as recently as the end of January that came back completely clean.

Before we put the kid in the ground and throw in the towel for the entire season lets find out whats wrong with him.

Gotta remember we had a pretty good season last yr with more than a couple injuries. What really matters IMO is this team is healthy and ready to go for the playoffs. Even missing Hicks, Paxton, Sevy and German for part of the regular season this team is still absolutely good enough to win a 100 games and the division
    That is often true... BUT NOT ALWAYS TRUE... They need to just buck up and fix it.. . Yes, it's not NORMALLY a problem.. but unless they find something else that's off... it's the only thing they have... the fact that it's back again means whatever the problem is.. it's not going to fix itself... so fix what you know until you know more.

I absolutely despise the stupid Nike swoosh. It's going to take me a while before it blends in and I don't notice it.
    It looks beyond stupid slapped on the chest of the jersey.

Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast