Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    Only time will tell what the cause of his soreness is. It is not in the correct location to be a UCL injury (on the lateral portion of the forearm as opposed to the medial). He has had the same exact pain before that turned out to be a nothing burger. Of course it could be a UCL tear and/or require surgery. On the other hand, all of the evidence is pointing away from that as of now. I would put the chances of a UCL injury at less than 50%, probably around 33% at this point in time. That is not particularly comforting but it is a far cry from what some are suggesting in the posts on this thread.

Never mind. I saw the new report. I was confused by your working a bit. Not anymore
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 02-21-2020 at 02:48 PM.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Only thing I am suggesting is that sevy is gonna be on the IL for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only thing I am suggesting is that sevy is gonna be on the IL for awhile
    Some people hate seeing the truth. They gloss over it and that is what’s happening now.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Yankees upcoming pitching:

2/22: Happ
    2/23: Loaisiga
    2/24: Cole
    2/25: Cessa
    2/26: Tanaka

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Some people hate seeing the truth. They gloss over it and that is what’s happening now.
    Please Nicky inform us all. What is the truth? What exactly do we know at this juncture? He has forearm soreness. Can we wait and see before pulling the fire alarm. I agree it's frustrating and no one likes to hear bad news, but please come down off the ledge.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Please Nicky inform us all. What is the truth? What exactly do we know at this juncture? He has forearm soreness. Can we wait and see before pulling the fire alarm. I agree it's frustrating and no one likes to hear bad news, but please come down off the ledge.
    Nickys truth.

He will be sleeping on the couch, as usual.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

The truth is , sevy is a brittle player .

Most pitchers are. Think about the stress and torque they put on their arm and joints. Pitching is not a natural motion.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The truth...like we aren’t signing anyone? The truth...like Cole was going to philly? How about instead of YOUR truth (which is only right after you make 15 contradicting posts to cover your ***) we just wait and see what actually happens. 🤷🏻*♂️👍🏼

Most pitchers are. Think about the stress and torque they put on their arm and joints. Pitching is not a natural motion.
    I agree with that but at just 26 , he shouldn’t still be dealing with something from 4 months ago . Something is not right there .

The Truth!!! You can't handle the truth!!

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Wouldn't a slight tear show on MRI? Dynamic ultrasound ?
    It should but if it's tiny, tiny, maybe not.

Bottom line, as mentioned earlier, this opens up the door for young arms to show their stuff.
    It isn't a bad thing. I had Sevy penciled in as the number 4 starter.
    Cole
    Tank
    Pax
    Sevy
    Monty

So now we will likely see
    Cole
    Tank
    Happ
    Cessa/Lasagna/Schmidt/Garcia (My guess is Cessa or Lasagna unless one other two, absolutely kill it in ST )
    Monty

Our 3 and 4 are altered for two months.
    We have German returning in June and hopefully paxton.

This years rotation in weakened form is still better than last year's at this time
    Last year-
    Tank
    Pax
    Happ
    CC
    German

vs

Cole
    Tank
    Happ
    Monty

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Bottom line, as mentioned earlier, this opens up the door for young arms to show their stuff.
    It isn't a bad thing. I had Sevy penciled in as the number 4 starter.
    Cole
    Tank
    Pax
    Sevy
    Monty

So now we will likely see
    Cole
    Tank
    Happ
    Cessa/Lasagna/Schmidt/Garcia (My guess is Cessa or Lasagna unless one other two, absolutely kill it in ST )
    Monty

Our 3 and 4 are altered for two months.
    We have German returning in June and hopefully paxton.

This years rotation in weakened form is still better than last year's at this time
    Last year-
    Tank
    Pax
    Happ
    CC
    German

vs

Cole
    Tank
    Happ
    Monty
    Why is Monty below the mystery starter ?

No.. I don't call him brittle... I call the Yanks too patient in this case.

This is the same problem he had last year at this time.. He's got loose bodies in the elbow... Well, no offense, but did you FIX them last year? Not they tried to rehab it... find.. did it fix it? NOPE.. So, GET IN THERE AND GET THEM OUT ALREADY!... his problems won't go away just wishing it so...

Sometimes I wonder why the yanks keep waiting before just getting the surgery done already.. How many players sat out longer because they waited to no avail and sevy is just another guy on the list.

Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast