Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You are joking right? CC can't walk let alone pitch. I read today in another thread CC tore his ACL.
    CC didn't actually tear is ACL. He's fine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Just so you all know, the infected guy has cart blanche to insult and bait me on every post I make but I’m not allowed to reply as such or I’ll get banned.

Cool guy, huh? He’s great for the forum. Now wait for him to tell you that’s not true and insult me again.

#infected

Relax Leo, you are starting to sound delusional. As I said many times previously if my intention was to have you banned it would have happened long ago. I have NEVER issued an infraction or reported your posts, unlike you I can deal with things rationally, not emotionally.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

#ThereYouHaveIt
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Support Every President & The Country!

If his forearm turns out to be a non factor will you turn around and admit you were wrong Leo? I'd like to see that happen!

Derek Jeter is a lucky man.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    If his forearm turns out to be a non factor will you turn around and admit you were wrong Leo? I'd like to see that happen!
    If it was a non issue they wouldn’t be saying he is questionable for the start of the regular season

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    I 100% hope I’m wrong. But once again, I’m relaying info from my buddy.

The same one who told me about Bob. I got crushed here for years.

Same one who told me PooHoles before it was announced.

I even gave you guys Porcello to ny.

What has he ever been wrong on?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    CC didn't actually tear is ACL. He's fine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The Earl of Misinformation strikes again!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Phoba.......my fave inside info, and it’s 100% true......was that the Yanks/Mets had a deal for Degrom before his extension for Sevy/Gary. Yanks bailed.

I posted that last year.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    I 100% hope I’m wrong. But once again, I’m relaying info from my buddy.

The same one who told me about Bob. I got crushed here for years.

Same one who told me PooHoles before it was announced.

I even gave you guys Porcello to ny.

What has he ever been wrong on?
    I wouldn’t know since I have only been here for about a month .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I wouldn’t know since I have only been here for about a month .
    He also gave me Greinke to Hou before anyone had it. I posted it then too.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

If it was a non issue they wouldn’t be saying he is questionable for the start of the regular season
    Did they say that?

..When Severino’s complaints resurfaced during the offseason, the Yankees were concerned enough to have the hurler travel to New York on two occasions, though their MRIs and CT scans did not reveal any significant findings. Severino believed he was in the clear, but a new recurrence of that forearm discomfort has prompted the club to shut him down indefinitely.

“There’s an unknown right now,” Cashman said. “It could be small and a timing issue or it could be more significant than that, because we haven't determined what we're dealing with yet.”

Severino had been scheduled to celebrate his 26th birthday by throwing a bullpen session on Thursday at George M. Steinbrenner Field, but he is instead expected to travel to Orlando, Fla., for further examination by team physician Dr. Christopher Ahmad. That evaluation is expected to take place on Friday.

Cashman said that Severino has said he feels discomfort mostly when throwing his changeup, and he has been taking anti-inflammatory medication while throwing mostly fastballs and sliders this spring.

Yankees manager Aaron Boone revealed that Severino has a loose body in his pitching elbow that had, prior to these developments, been considered asymptomatic. Boone said that it is too early to tell if Severino will be ready for the start of the regular season. https://www.mlb.com/news/luis-severi...rearm-soreness
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Saying it’s too early to say he will be ready for the regular season opener is the same as saying he is questionable for the season opener like I said . And after last season with the Yankees constantly down playing injuries and them being wrong . Can you blame me and others for being skeptical of reports on sevy now?

Saying it’s too early to say he will be ready for the regular season opener is the same as saying he is questionable for the season opener like I said . And after last season with the Yankees constantly down playing injuries and them being wrong . Can you blame me and others for being skeptical of reports on sevy now?
    Well....I don't wanna argue semantics, suffice to say there is a subtle difference between questionable and too early to say. I can't argue with the recent history of injuries, the track record is dismal.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    The Earl of Misinformation strikes again!
    #FORG1V3
    Severino shut down with forearm pain and "loose bodies" in his elbow.

This is all clowns fault.

Even CC got hurt on a ski trip. Tore his ACL.

Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast