Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Wait.............................so you worked for Phoba??
    I'm more intrigued that his uncle was in the NFL and dad in the NBA.

Day. WHO ARW YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Wait.............................so you worked for Phoba??
    Yes i did, when he was taking over BBD i wrote player/ prospect profiles files for the site on and off for about a yr before he got busy with his residency.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm more intrigued that his uncle was in the NFL and dad in the NBA.

Day. WHO ARW YOU?
    Me i just a guy who played basketball, baseball and golf in college and played professional golf until a bad car accident. I got to do a bunch of fitness modeling after that and this may excite Leo but my biggest claim to fame was doing an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog with Hiedi Klum in 02, even hotter in person. Now I'm just a regular guy that loves the Yanks. My family on the other hand is full of high level athletes and has kept those contacts throughout the yrs.

i'm 6'3 235 but my dad and a couple of my uncles are huge. Dads 6'8, played 4 yrs at the University of Hawaii. His roommate was David McKay who end up being the S&C coach for the A's in the late 90's-00s and then followed McGwire to STL. Dad was a 2nd round pick of the Celtics and was traded to Portland and sat the bench for a couple yrs but played against some legends and still has a ton of those contracts My uncle Kurt is even bigger 6'8 350 in his playing days as an O lineman and played 4 yrs at the UW under Don James and was a 1st round pick of the Raiders and played with Lyle Alzado and Bo Jackson before he lost his leg. My uncles Scott was a runner and was on the U of Oregon at the same time as Prefontaine and Pat Tyson. Scott worked with Tyson in the T&F industry for yrs and had a stint with the national team. I've got a cousin who was a top MMA fighter and trainer and my cousin, my source i quote, played for the Rays and Braves for 10yrs. Another cousin was an alternate on the USA Olympic Womens Volleyball team. My family is full of elite athletes and i had been very fortunate growing up, meeting and getting to know some of these guys

I'm just a guy with a family who played alot of high level sports and has some good contacts around the sports leagues
    Last edited by dayners81; 02-26-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Wow thatís great man

Its not meant to brag about the fam, just to point out i do have some connections. The Hiedi Klum thing was a shameless brag, lol. I've been on here for 15yrs and never told the story of my fam so its not something i go around telling everybody or bragging about

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Its not meant to brag about the fam, just to point out i do have some connections. The Hiedi Klum thing was a shameless brag, lol. I've been on here for 15yrs and never told the story of my fam so its not something i go around telling everybody or bragging about
    If I recall, your family owns a car dealership or something along those lines. Ford if I also recall?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Thatís RCs favorite department. [emoji3595]
    You're damn right.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Day might be our in house TWizzle!!!!

130357037639709280_edited.jpg unnamed.jpg those pics i posted are me and yes 28 that is the photo shoot i did with her, upstate NY. The 2nd pic is me standing in front of my bill board with Amber Lancaster who had her own show on mtv
    Last edited by dayners81; 02-26-2020 at 11:53 PM.

The 2nd pic looks like a random ad or something.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    If I recall, your family owns a car dealership or something along those lines. Ford if I also recall?

yeah we did for 25yrs

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The 2nd pic looks like a random ad or something.
    no it was taken as a promo pic for A&F... i've got lots more if you don't believe me 130357035272722240.jpg130357035929200480.jpg130357035931706720_edited.jpg130357036516757120.jpg

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/...ey-merchandise

Sauron after reading Daysí last five posts.
    THE EMPIRE IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!

[emoji849][emoji849]

@ day

Platonically speaking, of course.
    THE EMPIRE IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!

Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast