Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    I notice my diatribe from 1am last night went unanswered.

Just imagine how bad we would be right now if Cashman was left to his own devices and actually walked out on Cole in favor of building from within.

Lotta on that front.
    The haters get very quiet once they are proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post

Would explain why I havenít kept quiet lol

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    General rule of thumb:

if someone has been positing something for the better part of 8 months and all of a sudden the symptoms start to appear, it might not be in anyone's best interest to attempt and bully-boy the narrative using occupational acumen as an attempt at bulletproof deflection.

Always bad policy.

Anyhoo.................

Tanaka
    Crapp
    Cessa
    Garcia
    Montgomery

That would've been our rotation if Day's source is correct that Hal had to step in and wipe up Cashman's mess to close the deal.

We'd look REAL mediocre trotting that out every day.
    THE EMPIRE IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!

But.....you know.....Brett gotta get paid.
    THE EMPIRE IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!

General rule of thumb:

if someone has been positing something for the better part of 8 months and all of a sudden the symptoms start to appear, it might not be in anyone's best interest to attempt and bully-boy the narrative using occupational acumen as an attempt at bulletproof deflection.

Always bad policy.

Anyhoo.................

Tanaka
    Crapp
    Cessa
    Garcia
    Montgomery

That would've been our rotation if Day's source is correct that Hal had to step in and wipe up Cashman's mess to close the deal.

Wow I said 2 months ago in another board that it was Hal that closed the deal with Cole and I was trashed for saying that too .

Have vouch for Leo on this he has told me twice who his source on this was, the first time was in the winter when we made a little wager on it.

Through my source i had knowledge of what was rumored to be going on but him not being close to Cash he didn't have details, just what other people in the organization were taking educated guesses on

I absolutely didn't want to believe he needed TJS because him Paxton, and German would have given us probably the most talented rotation in baseball.

Like i said the difference in the 2 different theories was based on Cash/ Yankees FORMER trainers have an accurate diagnosis and being totally forth coming with that info. We also all know how incompetent that former trainers were, hence them being out of a job.

This is not doubting Leo but someone needs to explain to me, maybe very slowly how Sevy was able to throw 99 this spring as well as throw his slider which is way harder on the arm, and not have pain.

I don't know the medical part about it but from a baseball perspective having been extremely close to someone who had 2 TJS. When he needed his surgery he couldn't throw any itch even half speed without serious pain.

Is that a fact or was that 99 mph just a number thrown out by the incompetent front office to cover their tracks a bit longer ? For all we know that could have just been all talk and more lies . And again the incompetence went above the guys on the medical staff that were fired or the surgery would have been done months ago. Heck maybe the guys in the medical staff that were fired werenít incompetent but were taking orders from cashman and people higher up than them and when the orders didnít work , the medical staff were made the scape goats and fired to save cashman and people around him blame
    Last edited by Posada20; 02-26-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Those who are saying I have been proven wrong obviously struggle with reading comprehension. The only thing that has been proven is that Severino needs Tommy John Surgery now. That was predictable by anyone. All of the other stuff is completely unproven. Until I see information from a reliable source that Severino refused surgery and was recommended it by the doctors and the Yankees lied about the results, you have essentially proven nothing. When you make such egregious accusations against people, the burden of proof is on you, not the accused (the Yankees and Severino).

Show me the proof if you want to win this argument. Until then you have won nothing. If you are able to prove from a reliable source (and no, "Leo's sources" don't qualify), I will gladly admit I was wrong. That's not gonna happen though, I guarantee it.

Why donít you show proof that sevyís elbow suddenly got bad enough in the last month to need TJ surgery . I mean common sense will tell you that sevyís elbow injury didnít just come up in the last month . The front office KNEW about since atleast last summer . You keep forgetting that sevy was in pain in the alcs too. And it as very doubt full a lat sprain could cause a player to miss a whole season.
    Last edited by Posada20; 02-26-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Why donít you show proof that sevyís elbow suddenly got bad enough in the last month to need TJ surgery . I mean common sense will tell you that sevyís elbow injury didnít just come up in the last month . The front office KNEW about since atleast last fall . You keep forgetting that sevy was in pain in the alcs too. And it as very doubt full a lat sprain could cause a player to miss a whole season
    I am under the impression that the Yankees are a reliable organization. I can't think of an example where they lied about an injury and were proven to have lied. Based on the information coming straight from Cashman and Boone, he had testing and MRI's in September that were all negative except for a loose body, which was obviously not the cause. They also said that surgery was not recommended at that time. I don't know how much more clear they could have been about that.

Everything they have said makes perfect sense medically. This is why I trust them over some nebulous "Leo's source."

This is all a matter of who you trust. You guys trust Leo's source. I trust people who are actually in the front office and are directly a part of this process.

This is the same front office that kept down playing all the injuries the yanks had last season . This is the same front office that said it didnít need Cole and were fine from within with Garcia on the horizon . And look how that all went Down . Your blind trust in the Yankees front office is disturbing to say the least .

99 came from Sevy himself, he said this spring he was throwing as hard as he ever had and was feeling great. Espn posted Sevy saying that in an interview

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    99 came from Sevy himself, he said this spring he was throwing as hard as he ever had and was feeling great. Espn posted Sevy saying that in an interview
    And how do you know he was telling the truth ? I just find it harder to believe that suddenly in the last month he hurt his elbow bad enough to need TJ surgery before spring training even started , than sevy not wanting surgery and doing everything he could to avoid it .

My sauce just informed me that a ďMaking A murderĒ style documentary about The Severino coverup is coming to Netflix sometime in the SummerĒ.

My Sauce is my mother.

Sheís bat sheeet crazy

Carry on

🌮

General rule of thumb:

Always bad policy.

Anyhoo.................

Tanaka
    Crapp
    Cessa
    Garcia
    Montgomery

As far as my info have we heard from Cole and Boras that what actually got this deal done was the 5 conversations with Hal and Andy Petite. I stand by that info

Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast