Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185
Results 2,761 to 2,769 of 2769
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    41 is a long way from 31. But who am I to argue with a baseball expert like yourself?
    41 might be long off from 31 but if you actually bothered to read the post you would see that the average retirement age for baseball players is 33 TO 41 , which means the average age of retirement for them starts at 33 , and 31 is not far off from 33 at all . But of course that would have required you to actually read the post

The prime Or best years of a baseball player are from 25 to 30 , So it is reasonable to assume at 31 the best years of a ball player are likely behind them or soon would be . Hence why I said 31 is considered to be old in baseball . Especially a free agent .

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...YuK/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    41 might be long off from 31 but if you actually bothered to read the post you would see that the average retirement age for baseball players is 33 TO 41 , which means the average age of retirement for them starts at 33 , and 31 is not far off from 33 at all . But of course that would have required you to actually read the post

I actually read the post and that doesn't change the fact that 41 is a long way from 31. And how many MLB players are there over the age of 33?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I actually read the post and that doesn't change the fact that 41 is a long way from 31. And how many MLB players are there over the age of 33?
    No you didn’t read the post , because if you did you wouldn’t have the obession with 41 and ignore the fact that some players have retired at 33 . Or else the average age at retirement wouldn’t start at 33 .

No you didn’t read the post , because if you did you wouldn’t have the obession with 41 and ignore the fact that some players have retired at 33 . Or else the average age at retirement wouldn’t start at 33 .

You need to quit acting like a spoiled 5 year old. I READ THE POST. I READ EVERY POST. And of course you didn't answer my question. Par for the course.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

You need to quit acting like a spoiled 5 year old. I READ THE POST. I READ EVERY POST. And of course you didn't answer my question. Par for the course.
    Well there aren’t many players over 33 still playing baseball or the average age of of teams as a whole wouldn’t be at 27 to 30 . So that answers your question

Why I would have expected the correct answer from you, is beyond me.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Why I would have expected the correct answer from you, is beyond me.
    Just because it is correct answer in your mind, it doesn’t mean it’s truly the right answer .

Just because it is correct answer in your mind, it doesn’t mean it’s truly the right answer .

And that applies for you as well.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan