Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 177 of 185 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2769
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Yes, he's related to PTBNL

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Makes sense.

If I was in charge I’d ship that drama queen out now! German is a freaking mess right now. Send him packing! People don’t change so he is what he is. The Yankees organization doesn’t need that chaotic mess in their organization. He is a mental mess and another episode will just ruin him. If he can’t handle basic life how is he going to handle baseball situations that are tricky? Enough of him!
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You're forgetting something. George died 10 years ago.

I get the point. Yanks have cash. Yanks can afford to buy whatever they need.

A lot has changed in 10 years. Hell, a lot has changed in 1 year! For better or worse, depending which side of the fence you reside, Hal is not George.
    Hal still went out and spent over $300 million on Cole. He is not George but that was a George move.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Domingo German: “Baseball is my life and I promise I am not walking away.”
    https://twitter.com/BryanHoch/status...091328/photo/1
    You want THAT guy in your rotation?

Adversity on the field will ruin him. He is a mental mess and needs to be shipped out!

He is the kind of guy that would be in the foxhole with you in a war and in the middle of a battle he would run the other way leaving you alone in a 10/1 scenario. He then feels guilty and decides to run back and then gets hit by a sniper while you have to play Rambo but eventually lose out.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 07-19-2020 at 06:11 AM.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

Adversity on the field will ruin him. He is a mental mess and needs to be shipped out!

He is the kind of guy that would be in the foxhole with you in a war and in the middle of a battle he would run the other way leaving you alone in a 10/1 scenario. He then feels guilty and decides to run back and then gets hit by a sniper while you have to play Rambo but eventually lose out.
    Yeah. It's a bit weak willed, as hell. Hopefully he gets his crap together.

Ignorance is bliss

I want the 18-4 with a 4.03 ERA and a 1.14 WHIP that Yanks are paying league minimum!
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

If I was in charge I’d ship that drama queen out now! German is a freaking mess right now. Send him packing! People don’t change so he is what he is. The Yankees organization doesn’t need that chaotic mess in their organization. He is a mental mess and another episode will just ruin him. If he can’t handle basic life how is he going to handle baseball situations that are tricky? Enough of him!
    Just what he needs right now, Yanks tossing him to the curb should certainly help his psychic stability.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

How many times did I suggest trading German in the offseason?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Are you itching that much for a fight

Unlike you...NO!!!

that you couldn’t plainly see that post was made before it was announced that German was quitting Baseball and serevino wouldn’t be ready until the middle of next season? I mean with German likelY not coming back that alone opens up the real possibility that they have to bring both Paxton and Tanaka back .
    \

You're going to get dizzy from spinning.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

YES....I want that guy in the rotation. Have you not seen him pitch?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I think the best move for all parties is a trade. New York is eating him alive and I think he would be better off in a smaller market. He is a huge risk to implode and the Yankees should extract value while they still can... if they still can. That said if they can't get much for him it's not worth it.

I want the 18-4 with a 4.03 ERA and a 1.14 WHIP that Yanks are paying league minimum!
    Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    I think the best move for all parties is a trade. New York is eating him alive and I think he would be better off in a smaller market. He is a huge risk to implode and the Yankees should extract value while they still can... if they still can. That said if they can't get much for him it's not worth it.
    My guess is they would get a "like for like" kind of deal.

I'd hold him and see what happens. Hope he gets whatever help he needs and figures things out.

Ignorance is bliss

Excellent point

Ignorance is bliss

I think German should be traded in the next off season . The Yankees rotation is already questionable going into next season , can they really depend on a guy like German who clearly has issues ? And as for that 4 era and 18 win record , I think a lot of those wins can be attributed to good run support. I remember a Nathan eovaldi who posted similar numbers one season for The yanKs and no one here wants him back . And how do we know we will get that same German from last season ? How do we know if his issues now won’t have an impact on him on the mound ? Just too many questions around that kid now .