Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 866
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,330
    Pretty cool stuff.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    And give the MVP to him too so our MVP can be pissed as well.
    Just been awarded.. Time for LBJ and the guys to send a message tonight.

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Pretty cool stuff.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Letís add one more fact to the mix...

    LeBron James finishes 2nd in MVP voting in 2020 in his quest for his 4th ring.

    Guess who finished 2nd in MVP voting in 2009 to LeBron James?

    Kobe Bryant, who won his 4th ring that season and a Finals MVP. https://t.co/YfOZrtGos0

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Letís add one more fact to the mix...

    LeBron James finishes 2nd in MVP voting in 2020 in his quest for his 4th ring.

    Guess who finished 2nd in MVP voting in 2009 to LeBron James?

    Kobe Bryant, who won his 4th ring that season and a Finals MVP. https://t.co/YfOZrtGos0
    Ha...that's pretty funny...

    I still hate that Kobe got snubbed when he missed the playoffs. He was still the best player in the league and even the MVPs knew it.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  5. #560
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Letís add one more fact to the mix...

    LeBron James finishes 2nd in MVP voting in 2020 in his quest for his 4th ring.

    Guess who finished 2nd in MVP voting in 2009 to LeBron James?

    Kobe Bryant, who won his 4th ring that season and a Finals MVP. https://t.co/YfOZrtGos0
    Quite a few things are aligning for us.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    Anthony Davis and LeBron are averaging 34.7 & 34 minutes respectively in the playoffs

    When it's all said and done, people will talk about how great of a supporting cast these two had.

    And... how the team worked as a single unit. It's super underrated.

    "He brought me here for a reason, and I'm here to make his job easier" - Playoff Rondo on LeBron.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 09-19-2020 at 02:00 AM.

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    https://twitter.com/hmfaigen/status/...728393734?s=19

    Yep. Well get him back next year, Lakers nation.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    Anthony Davis through 11 playoff games:

    28.5 points
    10.8 rebounds
    4.1 assists
    1.4 blocks
    1 steal
    66% true shooting
    +11.2 plus-minus

    https://twitter.com/AlexmRegla/statu...773729280?s=19

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Anthony Davis through 11 playoff games:

    28.5 points
    10.8 rebounds
    4.1 assists
    1.4 blocks
    1 steal
    66% true shooting
    +11.2 plus-minus

    https://twitter.com/AlexmRegla/statu...773729280?s=19
    Tom Haberstroh@tomhaberstroh 8h
    Anthony Davis is now 14/29 FG (.483) on shots to tie or take the lead in the final 24 seconds of a game.

    Best FG% among all players since 1997 w/ more than 25 FGA (via@Stathead)

  11. #566
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Tom Haberstroh@tomhaberstroh 8h
    Anthony Davis is now 14/29 FG (.483) on shots to tie or take the lead in the final 24 seconds of a game.

    Best FG% among all players since 1997 w/ more than 25 FGA (via@Stathead)
    Great stat.

    Thanks for posting that.

    You always seem to find the good stats.


  12. #567
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Great stat.

    Thanks for posting that.

    You always seem to find the good stats.

    You got it bro.

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,351
    Joker took it all the way! I am watching the game over!
    Lebron is the one!

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,111
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Joker took it all the way! I am watching the game over!
    You're re-watching game 7 Nuggets-Clippers?

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    https://twitter.com/UnwrittenRul3s/s...67591638802433

    UnwrittenRules@UnwrittenRul3s
    Scary part is the passing reads from AD are becoming next level. Spins away from the trap and instantly finds the open man.

Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •