Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    The problem with Kuz is his contract, if we wait long enough it bumps to 3.5m I believe, which is still not close.... we’re going to have to add other contracts/players like Danny Green. Players like Lavine and Hield are both around 17-24m and going to take a package to make it happen.

Nobody wants Kuzma’s overrated purse carrying ***..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Nobody wants Kuzma’s overrated purse carrying ***..
    Lol no one is overpaying for him that’s for sure lol unless he goes absolutely off in the playoffs

I don't think a major move is necessary to where we give up alot of depth for a 2nd tier player. Keep the core and bring in a couple of quality vets with defined roles.

Bringing back Dwight and Markieff should be by far the most important moves we make. After them look for quality cheap vets. I got Augustin, McRae & Mahinmi at the top of my list.

Would love to retain Markieff and Dwight

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Would love to retain Markieff and Dwight
    It will depend on what they ask for or if there are other players with more game and price tag. But so far they are keepers.
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

We need to give Rondo a multi year extension...

We need to give Rondo a multi year extension...
    Bring back Deng!

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Yeeeaassss getting close to actual NBA! NPH is back and it starting to feel real!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yeeeaassss getting close to actual NBA! NPH is back and it starting to feel real!
    I have been there waiting for the return, but at the same time I am following closely the return of people to power.
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Bring back Deng!
    This

This
    He’s still technically getting paid, so in a way he never left

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I have been there waiting for the return, but at the same time I am following closely the return of people to power.

NBA Analyst Says The Lakers Should Sign Goran Dragic

LeBron James has done a great job running the offense for the Los Angeles Lakers this season, but it hasn’t changed their desire for a true point guard. In truth, L.A.’s search guard depth is one of the worst kept secrets in the league.

At 35-years-old, LeBron needs another ball-handler to help lighten the load almost as much as the Lakers need more shooting.

No doubt, when the opportunity arises, they will look to fulfill these needs via free agency or trade. Luckily for the Lakers, one name has already surfaced — Goran Dragic of the Miami Heat, a veteran point guard who can handle the rock, shoot the ball, and stay out of the way.

Dan Favale of Bleacher Report broke it all down.

With few to no alternative wings worth the Lakers’ time, settling on Goran Dragic is the move.

Bench-heavy lineups that have him spell LeBron as the primary ball-handler would be infinitely more potent than Rajon Rondo-led combinations. He also poses less of an overlap next to LeBron himself.

Spot-up possessions have accounted for more than 15 percent of Dragic’s total offense so far this season. He rates inside the 70th percentile of efficiency in these situations. By comparison, more than 18 percent of Rondo’s offensive possessions have come as spot-ups. He’s in the 27th percentile of efficiency.

Dragic is far from the player he used to be when the Heat first signed him in 2015. But at 33-years-old, he’s still got plenty of time left and is coming off this season averaging 16 points, 5 assists, and 3.1 rebounds per game. These marks are the highest they’ve been for Dragic since 2017.

He’s not necessarily a big name, but do the Lakers really need one anyway? With Lebron James and Anthony Davis, the franchise already has its core in place, and they’ve been good enough this season to earn the top spot in the West. Adding Dragic would be like adding some extra seasoning to your favorite dish.

Expect the Lakers to at least consider him when they mull their options this fall.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/06/06...-goran-dragic/

Man it seems like we’re always connected to Dragic..

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast