Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1311
  1. #1156
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yeah the way he's not looking to score first anymore this uear is amazing, looking for the extra pass, jumping teverywhere to rebounds and block, his new contract helped him understand that he can get paid if he's a star in his role.

  2. #1157
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404


    Kobe Bryant, Jerry West and the draft workout that changed NBA history

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ed-nba-history

  3. #1158
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,786
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post


    Kobe Bryant, Jerry West and the draft workout that changed NBA history

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ed-nba-history

  4. #1159
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,312
    https://twitter.com/AlexmRegla/statu...24888812462084

    Best BBall IQ in the world

    Alex Regla@AlexmRegla
    Read it all the way.

    Also, the beauty of slowing down film allows you to catch things you missed in real time. Dennis' touch pass to LeBron in mid-stride

  5. #1160
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404
    From Jordan to LeBron, our experts pick every NBA franchise's greatest dunker

    Los Angeles Lakers: Kobe Bryant 68%

    From the moment Bryant snatched Ben Wallace's soul, taking off just inside the foul line to dunk over a future all-world defender in a 1997 preseason game, his dunking legacy as one of greatest began. Sure, his slam dunk contest win preceded it -- he took home the trophy with an Isaiah "J.R." Rider-inspired between-the-legs dunk -- but his best dunks came when it mattered. The playoff posters on Steve Nash and Emeka Okafor. The baseline reverse jams eluding Latrell Sprewell at the Mecca and Kevin Garnett at the Target Center. His baptism of Dwight Howard. And the sweet footwork, creativity and command he showed catching a full-court outlet pass against Denver and putting the ball behind his back as he corkscrewed his body to launch a 180 slam might have been his best. He is a dunking icon. -- Dave McMenamin

    Others receiving votes: Shaquille O'Neal 28%, Eddie Jones 4%

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...reatest-dunker

  6. #1161
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404

  7. #1162
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404
    Kobe Bryant rookie card, in 'pristine condition,' sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction

    https://twitter.com/GoldinAuctions/s...illion-auction

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...illion-auction

  8. #1163
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,495
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Kobe Bryant rookie card, in 'pristine condition,' sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction

    https://twitter.com/GoldinAuctions/s...illion-auction

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...illion-auction
    I have a Kobe card worth thousands but unfortunately it sat in a box for years and is all bent up. So not worth anything now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1164
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,312
    Lakers Legacy@LakersLegacyPod1h
    “Marc Gasol has at least 2 threes made in 6 out of his last 7 gms & at least 2 asst in each of his last 6.”

    Gasol’s offensive aggression in MULTIPLE areas has been 1 silver lining we’ve GREATLY appreciated during the Lakers sans-AD stretch.

  10. #1165
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37,935
    Lakers to sign Damian Jones to second 10-day contract


    Adrian Wojnarowski: The Lakers intend to sign center Damian Jones to a second 10-day contract on Thursday, sources tell ESPN. – via Twitter wojespn
    They are resting!

  11. #1166
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,851
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lakers to sign Damian Jones to second 10-day contract


    Adrian Wojnarowski: The Lakers intend to sign center Damian Jones to a second 10-day contract on Thursday, sources tell ESPN. – via Twitter wojespn
    I posted it in the trade ideas thread, I just said that I think we will keep him another 10 days then we'll bring a bigger name, I would be surprised if we sign him beyond that last 10 days contract.

  12. #1167
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I posted it in the trade ideas thread, I just said that I think we will keep him another 10 days then we'll bring a bigger name, I would be surprised if we sign him beyond that last 10 days contract.
    I saw it. He might turn around and be helpful. Otherwise, adios!
    They are resting!

  13. #1168
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37,935
    Lakers officially re-sign Damian Jones


    Ryan Ward: Lakers make it official that they’ve re-signed Damian Jones to another 10-day contract. – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    They are resting!

  14. #1169
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,006
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I have a Kobe card worth thousands but unfortunately it sat in a box for years and is all bent up. So not worth anything now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sucks but my story is worse. I used to have a big time collection of cards (football, basketball & baseball) and memorabilia, my prized possession was an authentic auto-graphed rookie year #8 Kobe jersey with a certificate of authencation.

    In 2008 I hooked up with the wrong girl and went on a 4 year trip with her. My money went 1st, then my tools then somewhere down the line went my cards and memorabilia.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  15. #1170
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,312
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    That sucks but my story is worse. I used to have a big time collection of cards (football, basketball & baseball) and memorabilia, my prized possession was an authentic auto-graphed rookie year #8 Kobe jersey with a certificate of authencation.

    In 2008 I hooked up with the wrong girl and went on a 4 year trip with her. My money went 1st, then my tools then somewhere down the line went my cards and memorabilia.
    at least tell me you guys had FUN together. hehe.

Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •