Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1337
  1. #1141
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    They're not in GOAT discussion, I know what he tried to say but that's kyrie he said it in a dumb way.
    Black players were blocked for so long in sports that the white dudes Gad a ball! Once they were allowed, white bits looked ridiculous. Yes they have been great white players and they still coming, but the very best, the ones that make the league what is now, have been black.
    They are resting!

  2. #1142
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,829
    My take on the logo is to change it from time to time. Use a player that best represents the league at the time. Either Kobe or Lebron for example. This would be a good time to change the logo to a black player like Kobe. If anyone does it, it would be Silver.

  3. #1143
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,323
    Kamenetzky Brothers@KamBrothers1m
    Damian Jones is currently the greatest shooter in Lakers history, by percentage. Or, at worst, is tied. BK

  4. #1144
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,323
    NOT!! the Real Talen Horton Tucker #PerSourcesENT@LakeShowSeason Feb 28
    Gasol averaging more blocks this year then Dwight and Javale, in only a few extra minutes. neither of those two pass like Marc, or shoot/space the floor like Marc

    https://twitter.com/pickuphoop/statu...17042495037443

  5. #1145
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,323
    Samuel H. Quinn@SamQuinnCBS11h
    The Lakers have allowed 105 Points per 100 possessions over their past six games, all without Anthony Davis. That's fewer than any other team has posted over the full season.

    LeBron is the second-ranked forward in DRPM. He ranks first among forwards (and second overall) in DWS.

    Raj C.@UnwrittenRul3s9h
    Impressed that during the last 7 games AD has missed, the Lakers still have the second best defense during this span. Still first overall by a large margin.

  6. #1146
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,323
    Lakers Legacy@LakersLegacyPod 7h
    Kyle Kuzma is now avg a career high in reb - 6.5 - surpassing his rookie yr high of 6.3.

    But heís doing it in 6 less min. this year.

  7. #1147
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,690
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    My take on the logo is to change it from time to time. Use a player that best represents the league at the time. Either Kobe or Lebron for example. This would be a good time to change the logo to a black player like Kobe. If anyone does it, it would be Silver.
    I donít think so. Tbh, Love Kobe R.I.P. ... but he does have a blemish from his rep due to the sexual assault allegations. If that never happened, then I would say yes. But Colorado was big man. It sucks to hear the truth on that but it was. Tarnished his rep forever no matter what.


    If they change it to someone, has to be someone who has a clean rep. That would be Bron post retirement.

  8. #1148
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,829
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I donít think so. Tbh, Love Kobe R.I.P. ... but he does have a blemish from his rep due to the sexual assault allegations. If that never happened, then I would say yes. But Colorado was big man. It sucks to hear the truth on that but it was. Tarnished his rep forever no matter what.


    If they change it to someone, has to be someone who has a clean rep. That would be Bron post retirement.
    Good point. All we have to do is just go to the NBA forum and that sort of stuff always gets brought up. Even when Kobe passed some guys were bashing him with that. I agree with Lebron post retirement. LOL can you imagine if they make him the logo now? Talk about God complex.

  9. #1149
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    NOT!! the Real Talen Horton Tucker #PerSourcesENT@LakeShowSeason Feb 28
    Gasol averaging more blocks this year then Dwight and Javale, in only a few extra minutes. neither of those two pass like Marc, or shoot/space the floor like Marc

    https://twitter.com/pickuphoop/statu...17042495037443
    The zebras keep on embarrassing themselves in the name of NBA vs Lakers.[IMG]Pistol Pete (@PeteOfTheMoment) Tweeted: Get this garbage out of the NBA. This is an offensive foul on Steph Curry. This is an offensive player initiating contact - we see this play happen at least once per game across the league, it encourages it to happen more. Cut this out of basketball.

    https://t.co/NeROWK04uO[/IMG]
    They are resting!

  10. #1150
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Lakers Legacy@LakersLegacyPod 7h
    Kyle Kuzma is now avg a career high in reb - 6.5 - surpassing his rookie yr high of 6.3.

    But heís doing it in 6 less min. this year.
    That's really good to see him doing something to contribute to the team besides scoring, which he is inconsistent.

    About time he's stepping up his game.

  11. #1151
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,323

  12. #1152
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,323
    Ralph Mason@Ralph_MasonJr5h

    Lakers leaders in Net Rating
    Caruso: +10.5
    Lebron: +9.2
    AD: +9.1
    KCP: +8.9
    Schroder: +8.3

  13. #1153
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,920
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    That's really good to see him doing something to contribute to the team besides scoring, which he is inconsistent.

    About time he's stepping up his game.
    Yeah the way he's not looking to score first anymore this uear is amazing, looking for the extra pass, jumping teverywhere to rebounds and block, his new contract helped him understand that he can get paid if he's a star in his role.

  14. #1154
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,920
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The zebras keep on embarrassing themselves in the name of NBA vs Lakers.[IMG]Pistol Pete (@PeteOfTheMoment) Tweeted: Get this garbage out of the NBA. This is an offensive foul on Steph Curry. This is an offensive player initiating contact - we see this play happen at least once per game across the league, it encourages it to happen more. Cut this out of basketball.

    https://t.co/NeROWK04uO[/IMG]
    +1

  15. #1155
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,433
    Great to see the big guy get some blocks in his first game


Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •