Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    The Los Angeles Lakers have been involved in some crazy trade rumors since the franchise became a professional team back in 1948.

Here, we’ll take a look at some of the most insane Lakers trade rumors of all time.

https://clutchpoints.com/craziest-lo...e-rumors-ever/

NBA Rumors: Lakers Could Acquire Spencer Dinwiddie In A Three-Team Blockbuster Trade

In the proposed move, the Lakers would get Dinwiddie, the Nets would receive Beal and Isaac Bonga, and the Wizards would get Caris LeVert, Jarrett Allen, Kyle Kuzma, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Brooklyn’s 2020 first-round pick, and the right to swap first-round picks in 2023.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/05/25...kbuster-trade/

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    NBA Rumors: Lakers Could Acquire Spencer Dinwiddie In A Three-Team Blockbuster Trade

In the proposed move, the Lakers would get Dinwiddie, the Nets would receive Beal and Isaac Bonga, and the Wizards would get Caris LeVert, Jarrett Allen, Kyle Kuzma, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Brooklyn’s 2020 first-round pick, and the right to swap first-round picks in 2023.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/05/25...kbuster-trade/
    I would sign on it.

Lakers Players, Stats, News, Notes, updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Yeah, that was a long *** time ago when Lonzo was still a laker. He was just messin around because kuz playfully took a shot at Lonzo but I think the line about Kuz not knowing his daddy was a low blow. I think later in that song lonzo also bragged about his dad if I remember correctly

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I would sign on it.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Me too.

NBA Rumors: Los Angeles Lakers Should Trade Kyle Kuzma For Victor Oladipo

The Los Angeles Lakers are in a better position now than they have been for the past decade. With LeBron James and Anthony Davis at the helm, the franchise is headed down a path it hasn’t seen for ages — assuming the Lakers are able to keep both in town.

But just because the window of opportunity is finally open for L.A., it doesn’t mean it will last very long.

Anthony Davis is a free-agent this summer, meaning there’s no promise he will return to the team past this season. Perhaps even worse, for L.A., is the age of LeBron James, which only grows more as the days and weeks fly by.

Needless to say, now is the time for the Lakers to act and if they don’t make a move to go all-in on their chances now, they could come to regret it later.

Consider this: the Lakers trade Kuzma, Danny Green, Alex Caruso, and a first-round pick for Indiana star Victor Oladipo.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/05/27...ictor-oladipo/

Pass on Dipo

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lool this is hilarious particularly when you know that Kieff doesn't smile very much usually.

Pass on Dipo
    He's an injury prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    He's an injury prone.
    Yup the deal for Spencer is a much better scenario for us but I would rather swing for the fences and chase Beal

Yup the deal for Spencer is a much better scenario for us but I would rather swing for the fences and chase Beal
    Beal is playing his "I wanna stay in washington" card too much for me, Dinwiddie would leave BK in a heartbeat now because of Kyrie.

Yea he’s more attainable too, since BKN Nets are way over the cap and will be looking to shed salary

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast