Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    To be fair, Bron goes to teams that he carries to a title - even the two Heat finals championships he carries.

He left Cleveland after getting 0 support there - went to Miami

He left Miami to win in Cleveland- a team that was bad.

Then he left Cleveland to go to the Lakers(a bad team)... a team that wasn't on the radar as far as contending goes.

He attracts stars to play aside him, unfortunately 11 of his seasons were stationed in Cleveland lmao

Not Chicago, LA, NY, etc. I really wish he wasn't drafted by the Cavs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Like who? Drummond might be the biggest name that has gone to play aside him.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Like who? Drummond might be the biggest name that has gone to play aside him.
    It's done more so over trades rather than FA now. So Love, Bosh/Wade wanted to play with him, old Ray allen; bad Shaq, AD

If he did start somewhere besides Cleveland we probably see a far different career trajectory

I don't count Drummond lol. He's awful

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's done more so over trades rather than FA now. So Love, Bosh/Wade wanted to play with him, old Ray allen; bad Shaq, AD

If he did start somewhere besides Cleveland we probably see a far different career trajectory

I don't count Drummond lol. He's awful

I agree with the "if LBJ began his career with a different team his career trajectory would be different" notion. I'm the one that 1st said it lol....

But the notion that stars "went to go play" with LBJ is a big misconception. Allen (37), Shaq (37) & Wade (36) weren't stars anymore. Love and AD were traded for. Wade was already in Miami when LBJ went there. Irving was already in Cleveland when LBJ went there.

As for Bosh, it was reported that LBJ stayed recruiting him to go join him in Cleveland all the way till the day before The Decision. Bosh had already committed to joining Wade in Miami with or without LBJ. LBJ joined them.

I'm not saying that LBJ wasn't the best player on all his teams, nor that guys didn't want to play with him. Sure guys wanted to play with him. But how many (free agent) stars actually did go play with LBJ? IMO AD2 is the best of the bunch, and you just said he's awful.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 06-12-2021 at 07:16 PM.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I agree with the "if LBJ began his career with a different team his career trajectory would be different" notion. I'm the one that 1st said it lol....

But the notion that stars "went to go play" with LBJ is a big misconception. Allen (37), Shaq (37) & Wade (36) weren't stars anymore. Love and AD were traded for. Wade was already in Miami when LBJ went there. Irving was already in Cleveland when LBJ went there.

As for Bosh, it was reported that LBJ stayed recruiting him to go join him in Cleveland all the way till the day before The Decision. Bosh had already committed to joining Wade in Miami with or without LBJ. LBJ joined them.

I'm not saying that LBJ wasn't the best player on all his teams, nor that guys didn't want to play with him. Sure guys wanted to play with him. But how many (free agent) stars actually did go play with LBJ? IMO AD2 is the best of the bunch, and you just said he's awful.
    Imo That's what happens when you're in Cleveland unfortunately. Kinda like Utah, etc no one wants to go there.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899