Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1474
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Pelinka needs to decide if we're all in on LBJ for the next 2 years. If we are THT needs to be moved for help now.

We ain't gonna get a superstar for him (hell he isn't gonna be a superstar) but I do think that THT (S/T) and Kuzma can get us Brogdon.
    I wonder if there's any change we trade LBJ this off-season... I like that Riley made that comment to have Lebron back in Miami... giving us one trade partner in something bigger to try and get a younger star or 2 back..

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    I wonder if there's any change we trade LBJ this off-season... I like that Riley made that comment to have Lebron back in Miami... giving us one trade partner in something bigger to try and get a younger star or 2 back..
    After all these years you should know that's not how the Lakers treat their superstars? They will never trade Lebron, they will prepare for his exit (if they can) and that's it.

He'll be back next season, but if we were to trade him this summer would be the best time. If we don't win the chip next season I would trade LBJ without hesitation. Also depending on how healthy AD stays next season, I would trade him also.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Trade LeBron? Lol

He'll be back next season, but if we were to trade him this summer would be the best time. If we don't win the chip next season I would trade LBJ without hesitation. Also depending on how healthy AD stays next season, I would trade him also.
    Trade Lebron and AD?... for who?...

Not sure if this has been mentioned..but even if we dont want Shroeder back we need to sign him.

Simply just to have some trade value if we decide to package Kuz and kcp along with Schroeder.

Like someone mentioned we could potentially get a Brogdon or shoot for the fences and trade for Dame Lillard if he does request a trade.

I don't think AD is going to be a true #1 option and Lebron will slow down next season.

Obviously injuries and the shortended off season had a lot to do where we finished this year.

Pelinka has his work cut out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

Pelinka has his work cut out.
    This

Lot's of holes to fill and Rob needs to be creative

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    Trade LeBron? Lol
    I said if we don't win again next season. IMO 1 championship in 4 years is not enough for him to decide how he goes out. Especially if he's offered a very team friendly extension and he turns it down. Two chips and he can go out however he sees fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Man IMO an LBJ for Tatum & Smart would be very hard for either team to turn down right now.

For us we'd open a 2 year closing fast championship window to a 6 year (depending on ADs health) window. I believe Smart has that strong personality to push AD from 2 years ago.

For Boston, they have good/great young players but they're not real contenders. Put LBJ with Brown & Walker and they become instant contenders.

I said if we don't win again next season. IMO 1 championship in 4 years is not enough for him to decide how he goes out. Especially if he's offered a very team friendly extension and he turns it down. Two chips and he can go out however he sees fit.
    LeBron is not what's wrong with this team. I know he's getting older, which by nature brings more injuries, but he's still a top ten player in the NBA. Plus I think it just looks bad to trade LeBron.... unless he becomes big-headed and thinks he's bigger than the franchise.

We need to fix what's actually broken.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    LeBron is not what's wrong with this team. I know he's getting older, which by nature brings more injuries, but he's still a top ten player in the NBA. Plus I think it just looks bad to trade LeBron.... unless he becomes big-headed and thinks he's bigger than the franchise.

We need to fix what's actually broken.
    If we don't win it all next season, we still have to offer LBJ an extension. If he signs it then we continue to bet on LBJ unless we get this unrefusable offer. But if he doesn't sign it, we already know how LBJ operates, he will be playing his final season with 1 foot out the door.

After all these years you should know that's not how the Lakers treat their superstars? They will never trade Lebron, they will prepare for his exit (if they can) and that's it.
    I mean we got rid of Shaq for getting too old... We pushed hard to get rid of Pau for CP3..

Realistically we could get Westbrook and Beal for Lebron with Miami as the third team in that, given Pat Riley's comments last week...

I can't see trading AD, too unique and special when healthy and aggresive... AD having 2 other all-stars would take a load off his shoulders and cut his minutes to keep him fresh for playoff time..

Realistically we could get Westbrook and Beal for Lebron with Miami as the third team in that, given Pat Riley's comments last week...

I can't see trading AD, too unique and special when healthy and aggresive... AD having 2 other all-stars would take a load off his shoulders and cut his minutes to keep him fresh for playoff time..
    Honestly... say even if the Lakers FO considered this, Klutch doesnt work like that. lol

If we don't win again next season and we offer LBJ another 2 year extension, if he refuses to sign do you think that would change the "never trade Lebron" stance? We already know that if LBJ sees a better opportunity to win he will just get up and leave after his current extension.