Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1474
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    If we don't win again next season and we offer LBJ another 2 year extension, if he refuses to sign do you think that would change the "never trade Lebron" stance? We already know that if LBJ sees a better opportunity to win he will just get up and leave after his current extension.
    To be fair, Bron goes to teams that he carries to a title - even the two Heat finals championships he carries.

He left Cleveland after getting 0 support there - went to Miami

He left Miami to win in Cleveland- a team that was bad.

Then he left Cleveland to go to the Lakers(a bad team)... a team that wasn't on the radar as far as contending goes.

He attracts stars to play aside him, unfortunately 11 of his seasons were stationed in Cleveland lmao

Not Chicago, LA, NY, etc. I really wish he wasn't drafted by the Cavs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    Trade LeBron? Lol
    Lol

Lakers promised Andre Drummond a starting role in free agency

The Lakers promised Drummond a starting role to secure his commitment in free agency, according to two people familiar with the situation who were not authorized to discuss it publicly. By Game 6, Drummond was rooted to the bench, receiving zero minutes in an elimination game. – via New York Times
    Top Rumors, Andre Drummond, Los Angeles Lakers

Only if he looses tons of pounds!
    Soon to be seen together!

If it was me i would trade Lebron for the right price. I think he have another year in him. Other than that it will be a tour and Lakers sell tickets. Lakers will not trade Lebron plus Heat also have nothing of Value outside Butler.

If we don't win again next season and we offer LBJ another 2 year extension, if he refuses to sign do you think that would change the "never trade Lebron" stance? We already know that if LBJ sees a better opportunity to win he will just get up and leave after his current extension.
    Why would they offer another 2 years extension to a 37 years old Lebron? We have to move on from him at some point, we should already prepare for the post Lebron and if we aren't doing it then we're already screwed...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Why would they offer another 2 years extension to a 37 years old Lebron? We have to move on from him at some point, we should already prepare for the post Lebron and if we aren't doing it then we're already screwed...
    OK no extension so now what if before LBJs final season GS calls and offers Wiggins & Wiseman for him....
    Or
    Philly offers Simmons + filler
    Or
    Boston offers Brown + filler

Something like that, where good teams offer their young 2nd best player plus sweeteners for LBJ, do we just ignore them and give LBJ 1 final shot at a championship? In your opinion does 1 chip in 4 seasons earn him that right or should we do what's best for our team.

I'm not saying to send him to some crappy team where he has no chance to compete for championship, but an already good team that just might need that extra jolt to get it done.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

OK no extension so now what if before LBJs final season GS calls and offers Wiggins & Wiseman for him....
    Or
    Or

Something like that, where good teams offer their young 2nd best player plus sweeteners for LBJ, do we just ignore them and give LBJ 1 final shot at a championship? In your opinion does 1 chip in 4 seasons earn him that right or should we do what's best for our team.

I'm not saying to send him to some crappy team where he has no chance to compete for championship, but an already good team that just might need that extra jolt to get it done.
    Honestly I could agree with you but I don't see any of these offers happening, imo Lebron will have almost no trade value at 37+ years old...

Plus I definitely don't see the Lakers doing it, they will let him exit when he wants to, this is how they treat their superstars.

Not necessarily agreed with how the Lakers are dealing with it, but that's how I see them dealing with him until he's done.

Or
    Or

Doesn’t matter what we do anyway, the fix is in, right? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shams Charania:*Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James is changing his jersey number from No. 23 to No. 6 next season, sources tell me and @Tim Cato. Anthony Davis is expected to remain No. 3. theathletic.com/news/lebron-ja…

–*via*Twitter*ShamsCharania

James will don No. 6 for the 2021-22 season and Davis will stay with No. 3, the number he wore when L.A. won the championship in his inaugural season with the purple and gold, a team source confirmed to ESPN.

James first wore No. 6 in international competition for Team USA and later wore it for the four seasons he played for the Miami Heat because the organization had already retired No. 23 in honor of Michael Jordan.
    Editor's Picks

He originally planned to switch back to No. 6 in the summer of 2019 when the Lakers acquired Davis, because the big man had worn No. 23 his entire career with New Orleans, but Nike nixed the swap, sources told ESPN, because of potentially tens of millions of dollars' worth of wasted inventory.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-6-source-says

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Doesn’t matter what we do anyway, the fix is in, right? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LOL

I remember when I was young, dumb and full of cum LOL

Man has done alot worse for alot less.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

LOL

I remember when I was young, dumb and full of cum LOL

Man has done alot worse for alot less.
    Hmmm, used or unused? [emoji1787]

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post