Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol. How are we going to get Luca?
    Channeling my inner Idawg man. Gime a break

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Heís already won 2 rings and 2 finals MVP and a DPOy and is the Best 2 way player in the league.
    And scored 2 points in the second half of an elimination game and got pissed on by a team Lebron had his way with in every facet. And no heís not the best two way player. Lebron showed that when he wants to be heís a better defender and leaves more of a defensive mark on a game than KL can. Itís cute Kawhi can man up every third game he plays during the regular season, but Lebron actually puts the clamps on dudes and ***** them down in the playoffs when it matters most. Jamal Murray will tell you Lebron is a better defender than Kahwi.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    And scored 2 points in the second half of an elimination game and got pissed on by a team Lebron had his way with in every facet. And no heís not the best two way player. Lebron showed that when he wants to be heís a better defender and leaves more of a defensive mark on a game than KL can. Itís cute Kawhi can man up every third game he plays during the regular season, but Lebron actually puts the clamps on dudes and ***** them down in the playoffs when it matters most. Jamal Murray will tell you Lebron is a better defender than Kahwi.
    This guy is a joke coming here wearing his Lakers outfit when deep inside he breaths Flippers! Particularly when he still referring to Kawhi like this.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Agree, kidd was the only one who seemed to not wanna be with us, he looked disinterested many times.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    And why He and Kobe were best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Channeling my inner Idawg man. Gime a break
    Lullz. Ok ok.

This article mentions that Green was dealing with a sore Achilles. That definitely explains why a lot of his threes were just short and why he was slow to recover on defense.

https://apple.news/AppM6c0gfRHiqgm9CFzit4w

Good analogy regarding Nash. But I do feel CP3 has more in his tank than Nash did at that point.

It would be interesting to see why Rondo opted out. I think he just wants to get a little more in which he deserves.
    Let's see what happens. When CP3 was a clipper and a rocket he always had these nagging small injuries.

I would be surprised if a deal were to go down for CP3.

Rondo should return unless he goes back to Boston or something. I doubt he leaves to a new team.

This should be a better off season for us because we are not waiting for no one this time around.

Rose can come on a buyout as I just dont see equal value for Kuz. I'm not to sure Rose wants to be a Laker since he wanted to stay in Detroit last season.

Keep an eye on Oladipo, Teague, DJ augustin.

I've heard names like Nerlens Noel, Rudy Gay, Ibaka that could be options for the Lakers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Is he ready to go or just buying a better one?

Itís been a great month for JaVale McGee. Just a few days after winning an NBA championship with the Lakers, the big man has sold his Encino home of five years for $2.49 million. Heíll walk away with a profit of about $70,000 compared with 2015, when he bought the Mediterranean-style retreat from Grammy-winning singer-songwriter Marc Anthony for $2.42 million. Designed for entertaining, the secluded property is tucked behind two sets of gates and centers on a three-story home of nearly 6,300 square feet. Out back, palm trees and string lights top a resort-style space with a swimming pool, spa, gazebo, shower room and cabana with a bar. Ė via Jack Flemming @ Los Angeles Times
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Let's see what happens. When CP3 was a clipper and a rocket he always had these nagging small injuries.

I would be surprised if a deal were to go down for CP3.

Rondo should return unless he goes back to Boston or something. I doubt he leaves to a new team.

This should be a better off season for us because we are not waiting for no one this time around.

Rose can come on a buyout as I just dont see equal value for Kuz. I'm not to sure Rose wants to be a Laker since he wanted to stay in Detroit last season.

Keep an eye on Oladipo, Teague, DJ augustin.

I've heard names like Nerlens Noel, Rudy Gay, Ibaka that could be options for the Lakers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yep. CP3 needs to be monitored throughout the season with low minutes until the playoffs. For that to happen we need a deep team, hence, buyout market vs trade.

If Rose does not want to be here then so be it. I think we really make our move in the buyout market. Maybe a trade with Kuz/Green or whatever if it's the right trade. You have to be very careful with a championship team. If we are building then we can take chances.

I would love to have Ibaka if Howard does not return. Can actually stretch the floor better than Howard. Although he is not the defender he used to be.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Is he ready to go or just buying a better one?

Itís been a great month for JaVale McGee. Just a few days after winning an NBA championship with the Lakers, the big man has sold his Encino home of five years for $2.49 million. Heíll walk away with a profit of about $70,000 compared with 2015, when he bought the Mediterranean-style retreat from Grammy-winning singer-songwriter Marc Anthony for $2.42 million. Designed for entertaining, the secluded property is tucked behind two sets of gates and centers on a three-story home of nearly 6,300 square feet. Out back, palm trees and string lights top a resort-style space with a swimming pool, spa, gazebo, shower room and cabana with a bar. Ė via Jack Flemming @ Los Angeles Times
    Thank you for the description of his house.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Thank you for the description of his house.
    Your welcome!
    Lebron is the one!

The hate die for awhile! They will come back!
    https://youtu.be/qeCYjU8MzOU
    Lebron is the one!

This guy is a joke coming here wearing his Lakers outfit when deep inside he breaths Flippers! Particularly when he still referring to Kawhi like this.
    Rent free!

Your welcome!
    *Youíre

Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast