Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1392
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    The Plague
    Yersinia pestis baby.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Yersinia pestis baby.
    Sad days for sure

https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1382514354747174915

Super thankful DS turned down the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1382514354747174915

Super thankful DS turned down the offer.
    +1

If this guy returns to play at this level.
    https://youtu.be/TzBG85pLR5w
    Soon to be seen together!

Things gona be interesting AF when LBJ/AD comes back indeed..
    https://twitter.com/LakerFilmRoom/st...18738659516426

Jared Dudley@JaredDudley61914h
    Wanted to establish the 1-5 pick and roll, they had 2 under size 5 men guarding Drummond.. So in pick in rolls once Dre rolls to the paint and seals his man I knew the Jazz would have to help from the corners.Thatís when the skip passes, 3 balls, and drive and kicks will open up

Vivian@Butterfly_424 Apr 15
    Laker role players from 3 in the last 13 games without LeBron and AD

Caruso - 48.4% at 2.4 attempts
    KCP - 43.5% at 4.8 attempts
    Dennis - 42.6% at 3.6 attempts
    Gasol - 40% at 2.5 attempts
    Keef - 39.3% at 5.1 attempts

Showing Lakers are one of the deepest teams in the league!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Vivian@Butterfly_424 Apr 15
    Laker role players from 3 in the last 13 games without LeBron and AD

Caruso - 48.4% at 2.4 attempts
    KCP - 43.5% at 4.8 attempts
    Dennis - 42.6% at 3.6 attempts
    Gasol - 40% at 2.5 attempts
    Keef - 39.3% at 5.1 attempts

Showing Lakers are one of the deepest teams in the league!!
    Great that the bench players are finally stepping up and winning some games

Our depth is solid

Vanessa Bryantís message to Kobe Bryant on 20th wedding anniversary

More than a year after his tragic passing and Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant lives on in the memories of his loved ones, especially his wife, Vanessa. Today happens to be Kobe and Vanessaís 20th wedding anniversary, and she took the time to remember the occasion and post a heartwarming message on her Instagram page.

More than a year after his tragic passing and Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant lives on in the memories of his loved ones, especially his wife, Vanessa. Today happens to be Kobe and Vanessaís 20th wedding anniversary, and she took the time to remember the occasion and post a heartwarming message on her Instagram page.
    Read More

Vanessa posted a video of her and Kobe kissing on their wedding day with a simple greeting about their anniversary. In another post, she affirms her love for Kobe now and forever in a video where Bryant talks about his love for his wife in an interview and how heís also best friends with Vanessa aside from being her husband.

Vanessa has used her Instagram account to remember Kobe and their daughter Gigi, who also died in the helicopter crash along with seven other people in January 2020. Just last month, she said in an interview that even though the pain of losing them is unimaginable, both Kobe and Gigi Bryant motivate her to keep going and inspire her to try harder and be better every day. Bryant may be gone, but Vanessaís love for him remains strong now as it was 20 years ago when their marriage began.

Meanwhile, Bryant, a five-time champion in his 20-year career with the Lakers, will be inducted at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame along with the class of 2020 on May 15. Inducting Bryant into the Hall of Fame is none other than Michael Jordan, who he earlier said he wanted to be the one to be his Hall of Fame presenter.

https://clutchpoints.com/vanessa-bry...g-anniversary/

After watching ADII for a few games, the guy has no low post skills whatsoever. He's strictly a bully ball player. Definately no go to move. Starting to wonder how many of his rebounds are from his own misses lol....

I've been a big ADII for awhile but I have to admit it was from looking at his box score then his actual games. When the "Drummond to the Lakers" thread went up in the NBA forum a certain post caught my attention and has been in the back of my mind ever since. It said something like, "a change of mindset, not to expect 20 touches a game and he'll fit right in". With no low post game his game is pretty much gonna be the same as DH & JM of last season.

What I'm getting at (just like DS) is his production could be replaced way more cheaply then what he might want. If he's willing to re-sign for the tax payers MLE then welcome aboard, but I'm not sure he's worth having to let DS walk for nothing and dumping KCP & KK. And to add to that, handcuffing ourselves for the rest of the year if he were to sign the NTPMLE. That would put a hard cap on us for the rest of the season.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    After watching ADII for a few games, the guy has no low post skills whatsoever. He's strictly a bully ball player. Definately no go to move. Starting to wonder how many of his rebounds are from his own misses lol....

I've been a big ADII for awhile but I have to admit it was from looking at his box score then his actual games. When the "Drummond to the Lakers" thread went up in the NBA forum a certain post caught my attention and has been in the back of my mind ever since. It said something like, "a change of mindset, not to expect 20 touches a game and he'll fit right in". With no low post game his game is pretty much gonna be the same as DH & JM of last season.

What I'm getting at (just like DS) is his production could be replaced way more cheaply then what he might want. If he's willing to re-sign for the tax payers MLE then welcome aboard, but I'm not sure he's worth having to let DS walk for nothing and dumping KCP & KK. And to add to that, handcuffing ourselves for the rest of the year if he were to sign the NTPMLE. That would put a hard cap on us for the rest of the season.
    Too early imo, he's out of shape, got 9 toes, and has not a lot of touches, I will judge him when playing next to Lebron & AD, and of course in the playoffs.

Many players around the league play great anywhere but not in Lalaland let's see if he's one of them.

Very valid points. Before Drummond was coming here I thought he was overrated. I see him as a very good role player but not a star. He has two All Star appearance (I believe) but I don't think he is a two time All Star type of impact player. I totally agree with you on his post moves. Or there lack of. That's why he averages low numbers when he is at the post a lot. We really don't need him in the post anyway except if we are taking advantage of a bad matchup. AD and even Lebron are much better post players. Heck even Kief and Kuz are better post players.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Too early imo, he's out of shape, got 9 toes, and has not a lot of touches, I will judge him when playing next to Lebron & AD, and of course in the playoffs.

Many players around the league play great anywhere but not in Lalaland let's see if he's one of them.
    Playing with LBJ and AD isn't gonna magically give him a post game. Wil he fit with them? Like a glove but you know I believe any serviceable C would fit next to them. By serviceable I just mean could catch lobs, rebound and block shots. We took 2 Cs that had a foot out the league but could do them things and we dominated with them last season.

Like I said, if he's willing to re-sign for the tax payers MLE (that way we don't have to dump players just re-sign him) then we have the best fitting upcoming FA IMO. But if we have to let DS walk for nothing and dump both KCP and Kuzma to re-sign him, IMO that's too much to give up for a player that can't get off his own shot. He needs someone to get him the ball as close as possible to the rim lol.

Playing with LBJ and AD isn't gonna magically give him a post game. Wil he fit with them? Like a glove but you know I believe any serviceable C would fit next to them. By serviceable I just mean could catch lobs, rebound and block shots. We took 2 Cs that had a foot out the league but could do them things and we dominated with them last season.

Like I said, if he's willing to re-sign for the tax payers MLE (that way we don't have to dump players just re-sign him) then we have the best fitting upcoming FA IMO. But if we have to let DS walk for nothing and dump both KCP and Kuzma to re-sign him, IMO that's too much to give up for a player that can't get off his own shot. He needs someone to get him the ball as close as possible to the rim lol.
    Indeed he'll have to be way better than dwight and mcgee for us to dump that many people, he could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Indeed he'll have to be way better than dwight and mcgee for us to dump that many people, he could be.
    A comparison between last seasons AD2s Detroit #s vrs last seasons DH & JMs combined #s

AD2 - 33.8 MPG 17.8 PPG (.530 - 13.9 FGA) 15.3 RPG 1.7 BPG

DH & JM combined - 35.5 MPG 14.1 PPG (.729 & .637 - 8 FGA combined) 13 RPG 2.5 BPG

AD2 with 3.7 more PPG but with 6 more shots a game.

Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast