Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1392
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lebron should be co exec of the year
    I was just going to write this and you beat me to it lol. Mavs has a point with Rob Lowe. He does not get the recognition from the league and the media but never says anything and just keeps on doing his job. You know Kobe would not be this guys best friend if he was not a quality person, hard working, and exceptional at his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Yea man. I gotta admit. I was one of the non believers until he became a Laker. "Uh oh" were the first two words that came out when I read:

"LOS ANGELES -- LeBron James' next NBA chapter will be set on the West Coast.
    James will be playing for the Los Angeles Lakers on a four-year, $153.3 million contract. He will try to bring the storied franchise another championship. 02 July 2018."

Maybe it's just me but from what I've gathered... as compared to when he was younger.. he isn't so diva-ish now.

He has absorbed some of that Mamba Mentality since last year. He was a bit of a diva his first year here though. He played everyday and heavy minutes at that without complaining. While that douche who is about 5-6 years younger than him is taking every 4-5th game off from the Clips.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    +1

RP has done a terrific job

Especially coming off the Magic ordeal that painted him as a non factor
    Yep. Magic did not exit in a classy manor and threw Rob under the bus. Rob handled it with class and dignity. What I love about Rob the most is how he keeps things quiet with no stupid leaks that Magic did.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I never was a fan of Lebron before because he was a douche almost his entire career, during his first cavs tenure and heat tenure. He earned my respect when he won in 2016, I found him different, looked like he finally was more about winning than anything else, I'm a Mamba fan so I was always about winning.

When he came to the Lakers I wasn't a big fan of the move but I respected the move, the first superstar who wanna join us since forever... I was sure he came with a plan, the first year didn't go as planned because of injuries and too much youth, once we got AD I knew we were back on track, this is a superstar's league.
    This

Was never a fan of his before

It took a while for me to start to like him on our team

Just being honest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Yep. Magic did not exit in a classy manor and threw Rob under the bus. Rob handled it with class and dignity. What I love about Rob the most is how he keeps things quiet with no stupid leaks that Magic did.
    Rob has been great in how he goes about business

I was just going to write this and you beat me to it lol. Mavs has a point with Rob Lowe. He does not get the recognition from the league and the media but never says anything and just keeps on doing his job. You know Kobe would not be this guys best friend if he was not a quality person, hard working, and exceptional at his job.
    Yeah that's what I thought when there was that beef with magic, Rob handled it classy while magic not so much...

Imagine how Magic felt afterwards. lol I would've gone to Alaska or something and live there for 7 years

Where is Jimbaco and his bodies? This guy and his other brother the worst people ever to be part of the Laker family! These two were very close to destroy the franchise! Jennie got help on time to kicked them out! Lebron just came at the right time and that changed for me to admire him. He came and paid respect to the entire history of this glorious franchise! Now more and more plsyers keep on coming that actually want to be Lakers!
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Where is Jimbaco and his bodies? This guy and his other brother the worst people ever to be part of the Laker family! These two were very close to destroy the franchise! Jennie got help on time to kicked them out! Lebron just came at the right time and that changed for me to admire him. He came and paid respect to the entire history of this glorious franchise! Now more and more plsyers keep on coming that actually want to be Lakers!
    All those wasted years under Jim

And Mitch with the Mozgov and Deng contracts, ugh

Still gets me upset

Quote Originally Posted by mave1002 View Post
    imagine how magic felt afterwards. Lol i would've gone to alaska or something and live there for 7 years
    lol.

Jimbaco is isolating from COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    All those wasted years under Jim

And Mitch with the Mozgov and Deng contracts, ugh

Still gets me upset
    We call it the dark ages, my friend.

No more Lerun?

We call it the dark ages, my friend.
    The Plague

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast