Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1378
  1. #1306
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,300
    Plus they know they need a minimum of games played all together before the playoffs to figure it out.

    Less than 15 games before the playoffs would be very short to create any chemistry.

  2. #1307
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Plus they know they need a minimum of games played all together before the playoffs to figure it out.

    Less than 15 games before the playoffs would be very short to create any chemistry.
    That's the big concern

    Not just for those 2, but those 2 working with AD2 and getting to know his traits

  3. #1308
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,462
    I'm seriously starting to think that both injuries were minor and AD has somehow convinced LBJ to load manage.

    Drummond lost a toenail for **** sake

  4. #1309
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    That's the big concern

    Not just for those 2, but those 2 working with AD2 and getting to know his traits
    Yeah this will be a very short amount of time to figure things out.

  5. #1310
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,462
    https://twitter.com/LakerFilmRoom/st...81791781580800

    I want AC kept next year. Can't imagine him wearing another jersey.

  6. #1311
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,462
    https://twitter.com/GoldenKnightGFX/...91590791372802

    You guys realize that he has been the most LEGIT gm/exec in the league.

    The coup started with the Vogel and co acquisition
    Then the Dwight Howard signing last year after DMC went down
    Then the Keef Morris acquisition
    Won a ring
    Then got the 6th men of 2020
    To replace JaVale and DG got Marc and Wes for peanuts
    Signed both KCP/Kuz to a decent amount
    And now winning games without the two top dogs, adding Drummond (to replace Howard) and another underrated shooter in McLemore

    On his way to a B2B. Kobe was right all along. If anyone in here has ample time to make a separate thread for this man and what he's done for the Lakeshow so far, I'm 100% sure you'll be appreciated. TIA.

  7. #1312
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/GoldenKnightGFX/...91590791372802

    You guys realize that he has been the most LEGIT gm/exec in the league.

    The coup started with the Vogel and co acquisition
    Then the Dwight Howard signing last year after DMC went down
    Then the Keef Morris acquisition
    Won a ring
    Then got the 6th men of 2020
    To replace JaVale and DG got Marc and Wes for peanuts
    Signed both KCP/Kuz to a decent amount
    And now winning games without the two top dogs, adding Drummond (to replace Howard) and another underrated shooter in McLemore

    On his way to a B2B. Kobe was right all along. If anyone in here has ample time to make a separate thread for this man and what he's done for the Lakeshow so far, I'm 100% sure you'll be appreciated. TIA.
    Lebron should be co exec of the year

  8. #1313
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/LakerFilmRoom/st...81791781580800

    I want AC kept next year. Can't imagine him wearing another jersey.
    He might be loyal since the Lakers gave him his chance or looking for the money, but I don't think he would be that effective in another team.

  9. #1314
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lebron should be co exec of the year
    Lol

  10. #1315
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/GoldenKnightGFX/...91590791372802

    You guys realize that he has been the most LEGIT gm/exec in the league.

    The coup started with the Vogel and co acquisition
    Then the Dwight Howard signing last year after DMC went down
    Then the Keef Morris acquisition
    Won a ring
    Then got the 6th men of 2020
    To replace JaVale and DG got Marc and Wes for peanuts
    Signed both KCP/Kuz to a decent amount
    And now winning games without the two top dogs, adding Drummond (to replace Howard) and another underrated shooter in McLemore

    On his way to a B2B. Kobe was right all along. If anyone in here has ample time to make a separate thread for this man and what he's done for the Lakeshow so far, I'm 100% sure you'll be appreciated. TIA.
    +1

    RP has done a terrific job

    Especially coming off the Magic ordeal that painted him as a non factor

  11. #1316
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lebron should be co exec of the year
    Yea man. I gotta admit. I was one of the non believers until he became a Laker. "Uh oh" were the first two words that came out when I read:

    "LOS ANGELES -- LeBron James' next NBA chapter will be set on the West Coast.
    James will be playing for the Los Angeles Lakers on a four-year, $153.3 million contract. He will try to bring the storied franchise another championship. 02 July 2018."

    Maybe it's just me but from what I've gathered... as compared to when he was younger.. he isn't so diva-ish now.

  12. #1317
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,462

  13. #1318
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Yea man. I gotta admit. I was one of the non believers until he became a Laker. "Uh oh" were the first two words that came out when I read:

    "LOS ANGELES -- LeBron James' next NBA chapter will be set on the West Coast.
    James will be playing for the Los Angeles Lakers on a four-year, $153.3 million contract. He will try to bring the storied franchise another championship. 02 July 2018."

    Maybe it's just me but from what I've gathered... as compared to when he was younger.. he isn't so diva-ish now.
    I never was a fan of Lebron before because he was a douche almost his entire career, during his first cavs tenure and heat tenure. He earned my respect when he won in 2016, I found him different, looked like he finally was more about winning than anything else, I'm a Mamba fan so I was always about winning.

    When he came to the Lakers I wasn't a big fan of the move but I respected the move, the first superstar who wanna join us since forever... I was sure he came with a plan, the first year didn't go as planned because of injuries and too much youth, once we got AD I knew we were back on track, this is a superstar's league.

  14. #1319
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,300
    Dru's defense and physicality is already a problem and will be an even bigger one for others teams in the playoffs.

    THT has almost arrived, better shot selection and he will be right there.

  15. #1320
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'm seriously starting to think that both injuries were minor and AD has somehow convinced LBJ to load manage.

    Drummond lost a toenail for **** sake
    Me too. Especially Lebron's.

Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •