Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    “There were some questions (with Davis). He had never been to the finals, he had never been in a pressure situation and, as we’ve seen with the Clippers when a new team comes together and they get to those big stages, it’s very hard to come together and play well. When Anthony hit the game-winner and hit those back to back 3s, it was, ‘Wow, here’s a guy who’s on a big stage for the first time and he’s not even a 3-point shooter like that and he hit back to back 3s to win the game.’ It said, ‘Okay, maybe this guy is an alpha superstar who didn’t have the tools around him to be that.’ … It changes the ceiling and the runway for this Lakers team. Maybe when LeBron slows down Anthony can take over and be the best player in the world.”
    Davis gave Warriors a little run with a very average team. Davis is the future and Lebron will depend more on him as the time progresses. He will be sure Davis has the pieces around him when he retires. These two are bodies.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Davis gave Warriors a little run with a very average team. Davis is the future and Lebron will depend more on him as the time progresses. He will be sure Davis has the pieces around him when he retires. These two are bodies.
    AD proved a lot of people wrong in these playoffs, I wasn't sure he would answer the call for his first tenure at the biggest stage but he did and it was beautiful to watch, he's a winner.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    This guy is a keeper!
    https://youtu.be/WmA17MbPW6Y
    Definitely missed his defense last post season. Good thing KCP stepped up

AD proved a lot of people wrong in these playoffs, I wasn't sure he would answer the call for his first tenure at the biggest stage but he did and it was beautiful to watch, he's a winner.
    Agree.

He had a few games where he played a little timid or was in foul trouble early.

But he learned along the way and played his best when we needed him.

That playoff experience will allow him to keep growing and improving as he now knows what it takes.

AD is the future of this team.

Plus if you get CP3 to the Lakers, you would have to get rid of Rajon Rondo because Rondo and Paul hate each other. They always have and you think they would co exist if they are on the same team? The last time these mans saw each other foreal foreal they got into a fight...cue Lakers/Rockets...Rondo has never liked Paul and the feeling is mutual on Chris' part

If I'm the Lakers, I keep Rondo and have him as my starting PG going into next season. Get rid of KCP at the 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Plus if you get CP3 to the Lakers, you would have to get rid of Rajon Rondo because Rondo and Paul hate each other. They always have and you think they would co exist if they are on the same team? The last time these mans saw each other foreal foreal they got into a fight...cue Lakers/Rockets...Rondo has never liked Paul and the feeling is mutual on Chris' part

If I'm the Lakers, I keep Rondo and have him as my starting PG going into next season. Get rid of KCP at the 1.
    Bron will quell all that if need be.

JR smith knocked crowder the f out dirty dirty style. But they both came together to play with Lebron in Cleveland. With Bron running things, Valdemort and Harry Potter would come together and form the most dynamic backcourt the nba has ever seen.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; Today at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Agree.

He had a few games where he played a little timid or was in foul trouble early.

But he learned along the way and played his best when we needed him.

That playoff experience will allow him to keep growing and improving as he now knows what it takes.

AD is the future of this team.
    100% agree

#17 for #24

Job's done

100% agree
    👍

100% agree
    BTW thanks for the signature picture.

😎

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152