Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Sounds like dak has officially signed his franchise tag
    Yup!

They can still work out a long term deal by July 15. I just donít get why dak didnít do this last off-season? If he signed what the cowboys offered he woulda been in line to make the big bucks at the same time. Dak wants a 4 year deal, cowboys are offering 5 year deal, I mean I could be wrong but do this last year and heíd have 4 years left now.

Your baby can't do this

either way, why is 5 so much better to him than 4?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    either way, why is 5 so much better to him than 4?
    Itís the other way around, he wants a shorter contract because in 2022 or 2023 the salary cap is supposedly gonna go up a lot and he wants a piece of that pie as soon as itís available.

Your baby can't do this

But yeah, I wonder if the cowboys donít come to an agreement with dak, their next move will be to trade for Jamal Adams

Your baby can't do this

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Itís the other way around, he wants a shorter contract because in 2022 or 2023 the salary cap is supposedly gonna go up a lot and he wants a piece of that pie as soon as itís available.
    At this rate, with the way covid is taking place, he may end up hurting himself.

If fans aren't allowed in the stands and teams make less money, the cap may not go up much, if at all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    At this rate, with the way covid is taking place, he may end up hurting himself.

If fans aren't allowed in the stands and teams make less money, the cap may not go up much, if at all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    For 2021 you could be correct. The cap could actually go down next year. In 2022 and 2023 the money from their new tv deal kicks in so it is without a doubt go up. Theyíre expecting a 50% increase in 2022 and then another 50% increase in 2023.

Thatís why Dak wants a 4 year deal. Dak is trying to be able to renegotiate a new deal in 2023. If he waits until 2024 or 2025 to hit free agency again the Jones will likely have spent that money and try to low ball Dak at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But yeah, I wonder if the cowboys donít come to an agreement with dak, their next move will be to trade for Jamal Adams
    I would hate it if they gave up a 1st for Adams. If they can me down to one 2nd Iíd be ok but I do not want them to give up a 1st (much less 2 plus Gallup).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I would hate it if they gave up a 1st for Adams. If they can me down to one 2nd Iíd be ok but I do not want them to give up a 1st (much less 2 plus Gallup).

I think heíd really help you guys out but I agree, I donít think you give up a 1st+ and/or a young WR stud for him

Your baby can't do this

https://twitter.com/slaternfl/status...793936899?s=21

Well , hereís my take . I donít like it.... lol... Dak is overplaying his hand . Heís not top 5 but is standing his ground like he is . New Coaching staff , fair shot at a NFCCG . Itís a touch selfish because heís not a AG or RW or PH ... but ............ the steel balls on this guy ? No ? I mean if thereís a hurricane Iím grabbing his ankles ... 😂😂.. holy crap . Heís betting heís going to have a better year then last year , during this madness ? Huge , Huge risk . Yes he has next years tag as insurance but ... with this offense they better go deep or Dallas will let him walk . Monster Balls

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Well , hereís my take . I donít like it.... lol... Dak is overplaying his hand . Heís not top 5 but is standing his ground like he is . New Coaching staff , fair shot at a NFCCG . Itís a touch selfish because heís not a AG or RW or PH ... but ............ the steel balls on this guy ? No ? I mean if thereís a hurricane Iím grabbing his ankles ... 😂😂.. holy crap . Heís betting heís going to have a better year then last year , during this madness ? Huge , Huge risk . Yes he has next years tag as insurance but ... with this offense they better go deep or Dallas will let him walk . Monster Balls
    He could of had a monster signing bonus in his bank account. What if thereís no season? Thereís still a chance he plays on the 31 million tag next year. ( not likely ).
    What if he becomes a free agent next year and the cap does get slashed? No one will have money for him.
    Not saying these outcomes are likely but heís taking on a lot of risk.
    He could also get hurt.

Haha now they are saying they agreed to a deal but it was to late 🤣 you know what F both yíall if thatís true . Jerry you want to know why you draft great and ainít won squat ? This is Why . Dak .... fire your freaking agent dude what do you mean you agreed on a deal ? NA Bro ... that deals gone Never to return .... you still got steel balls though

But wait, I had it on good authority that this was getting done at least 6 different times.

You let me down surf.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    But wait, I had it on good authority that this was getting done at least 6 different times.

You let me down surf.
    Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast