Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    On a serious note....
    Which tag would you guys give Dak?
    Iím thinking the cheaper one. Itís only 27 million and you still get two first rounders if heís signed by someone else. Plus you can match.
    If they really want to stick it to Dak, they would place the transition tag on him and let him go out and find out what the market is for him. Heíll find itís not that great. Doing that however would guarantee that Dak isnít going to play for the Cowboys beyond this season (if at all).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If they really want to stick it to Dak, they would place the transition tag on him and let him go out and find out what the market is for him. Heíll find itís not that great. Doing that however would guarantee that Dak isnít going to play for the Cowboys beyond this season (if at all).

Thereís no doubt in my mind he gets signed.

I appreciate that but either way he might feel angered by the whole process. Mind as well get a lower price. They did offer him a rich contract and he refused.
    Plus he should be able to negotiate with 32 potential teams that should in theory benefit him. ( even though it wonít )

I could read through threads of just BDawk and Surf all day long... its amazing lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I could read through threads of just BDawk and Surf all day long... its amazing lol
    Didnít you hear, Dak is the only rookie QBs EVER to win in GB?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Thereís no doubt in my mind he gets signed.
    How much? For more then the cowboys offered?

How much? For more then the cowboys offered?
    I think he ends up accepting their most recent reported offer, or real close.

I think he ends up accepting their most recent reported offer, or real close.
    That sounds reasonable but I was curious what you thought he could get on the open market?

That sounds reasonable but I was curious what you thought he could get on the open market?
    I think thatís about where he lands.

I donít think they really want to stick it to him . Heís not doing anything crazy . Once Goff got paid you had expect Dak was going to want at least what he got .

You can make a really good case that Dak has outperformed the other quater backs in his draft class who already got paid .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You can make a really good case that Dak has outperformed the other quater backs in his draft class who already got paid .
    You could, if you think stats tel the whole story and ignore context.

Hell, Goff and Wentz both had a hand in SB appearances, Good more so obviously. Dak hasn't done as much as you think, other than throw up some counting stats surrounded by elite talent with little to no context applied. One day you'll grasp it, that stuff matters.

There's a reason Dallas isn't throwing out bigger money than those guys, they are smarter and understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít think they really want to stick it to him . Heís not doing anything crazy . Once Goff got paid you had expect Dak was going to want at least what he got .
    Now that they have pushed back the deadline for tagging players (until after the new CBA is signed) I doubt Dak gets tagged. I think as soon as the new CBA is agreed upon Dak will sign. They will the use the franchise tag on Amari.

You could, if you think stats tel the whole story and ignore context.

Hell, Goff and Wentz both had a hand in SB appearances, Good more so obviously. Dak hasn't done as much as you think, other than throw up some counting stats surrounded by elite talent with little to no context applied. One day you'll grasp it, that stuff matters.

There's a reason Dallas isn't throwing out bigger money than those guys, they are smarter and understand it.
    You mean the way Wentz canít win the same amount of games without a SB caliber roster? . Yeah I grasp that stuff . He even held the clipboard better with that roster . He didnít do as good a job the following year when Foles was playing when it mattered once again .

Ouch 🤕

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast