Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Youíre confusing arguments.
    alright... all the time wilson had his 9 million comebacks being the goat 4th quarter QB of all time... you said trash time... now its... if its a win its not trash time? just stop

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    alright... all the time wilson had his 9 million comebacks being the goat 4th quarter QB of all time... you said trash time... now its... if its a win its not trash time? just stop
    No, but I have said repeatedly that heís less than pedestrian for 3 quarters and accumulates most of his stats in the 4th. Some of that is certainly garbage and some of that is certainly inflated.

To me trash time is when the game is out of reach and the defense gives up the middle of the field to keep the clock running .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Gil Brandt must be getting a piece of Daks contract . He just did a QB list for Cowboys and has Dak 3rd . Ahead of Romo . Iím not so sure about all that . I know the guys pretty respected throughout football but ... I think Iíll take Romo .
    I saw that list and also heard that they were factoring until potential of the player when it comes to Dak. One more playoff win and Dak will have already matched Romoís career playoff win total. So I see where Gil is coming from. The guy that I donít think gets enough respect is Danny White. He held all of the Cowboys regular season passing records until Romo broke them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my god i cant wait for this cowboys season when the cowboys are up 28-7 and MM pulls an MM and they lose 35-31 ....................... MY GOD ITS GONNA BE GLORIOUS... The dude has no killer instinct and is a fossil in the football world when it comes to adapting on the fly.
    Do you think that happens first or Wentz suffers another season ending injury?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    SD has been better than Dallas and Rivers couldnít make them winners. My point with MM, heís built for that Dallas offense. Signing MM for cheap would allow them to resign copper/jones and improve elsewhere.
    Mariota is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    yes, it does.

the packers had a commanding lead and went into conserve mode.

it was absolutely garbage time.

it's completely delusional to think otherwise
    The Packers GAVE UP a commanding lead thanks to Dak and damn near lost the game. Their kicker saved their *** from a huge embarrassing loss.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You might be right though because thereís no telling what Romo would have did but Dak had a great game . You could say the best playoff game a rookie qb ever had .
    Romo would have either gotten injured or thrown a game ending int.

Eagles/Gians cream of the crop the next 5 years... mark it down..... i hate the ****ing giants
    The Skins will be better than the Giants over the next 5 years. Itís a matter of time before the clapping ginger sabotages Judge Judyís coaching career and takes over as HC. He will then proceed to run them further into the ground. The guy I feel sorry for is Barkley. Heís going to be the modern day version of Walter Payton and Barry Sanders as far as his career goes.

wait huh? are we talking about rivers? yes they can win with rivers who is worlds better over dak even in his decline... but not Mariota...Mariota is equal or slight below dak skill wise... Mariota is the Equiv of dak tbh with less help really.... MM QBing the cowboys is near the level of dak QBing the cowboys because of the insane weapons... once you pay dak and those weapons cant be maintained........................................ ............. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn GG
    Are you basing that opinion on all of the playoff success that Rivers has had? And didnít you say that the Chargers were ďway betterĒ than Dallas? So if the Chargers are better than the Cowboys then why hasnít Rivers been a playoff juggernaut? Heís done far less with more talent. Yet you think he would lead the Cowboys to the SB? Come on dude, youíre embarrassing yourself. We all get it, you hate McCarthy. That doesnít mean to have to throw logic out the window to show how much you hate the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Mariota is garbage

Just cheaper garbage.

Mariota is garbage

I'm a homer, being an Oregon alum, but IMO he is far from garbage. He's proof that a lot of college QBs benefit from not being thrown in as starters right away. He was, the OL back then was crap and the receiving corps was worse. Both have improved, but the Titans have never tried to match the offense to him, only tried to force him into the offense they wanted to run. Injuries may now have changed the offense he's best in, but he's far from garbage.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The Packers GAVE UP a commanding lead thanks to Dak and damn near lost the game. Their kicker saved their *** from a huge embarrassing loss.

yes, because they went super conservative and it was blatant garbage time.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    yes, because they went super conservative and it was blatant garbage time.
    What your saying makes no sense . How many people do you have to hear it from . At what point were they in ultra conservative mode maybe you can be more specific . At the start of the 3rd qtr when it was a 1 score game ? .. lol.. how about after they made it a 2 score game but Rodgers through a pick in the series so that makes no sense at all .

Maybe it was midway through the 4th when Dallas tied the game ? Yeah thatís it thatís the perfect time to initiate ultra conservative mode 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast