Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

[QUOTE=mariner4life;33374003]
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Hmm... should I correct your post about a team being able to use both tags in the same year?

Ihttps://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.behi...javon-hargrave
    What I want to know is if a team uses the franchise tag on a player that ends up re signing can they then move that franchise tag to a different player ?

[QUOTE=surf and turf;33374072]
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post

What I want to know is if a team uses the franchise tag on a player that ends up re signing can they then move that franchise tag to a different player ?
    No I donít think thatís allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    It makes me wonder if because of his contract situation could Dak end up leaving the Cowboys especially if Jerry doesn't pay Dakota his money? I mean if Dak holds out long enough where the situation becomes untenable and the Cowboys cut their losses, where can Dak go?
    There are a handful of teams that would be interested in Dak in my opinion. Now not for $40 mil but he wouldnít have a problem getting a job. NE is absolutely a place I could see him going. Jacksonville, Tampa, Raiders (if they donít get Brady), Pittsburgh. Those are just a few of the teams. Off the top of my head that I think would be interested.

As for the Cowboys, if they franchise Dak he would likely become a 1 year stop gap QB for them. They would need to draft a QB. Itís a deep QB draft and there is a very good chance a QB drops to them at 17. There is actually a chance it could be Tua (considering his injuries). If not a guy like Brohm could be there in the 2nd. Then after next season you let Dak walk and let the new guy take over. MM has a history working with and helping to develop great QBís.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    There are a handful of teams that would be interested in Dak in my opinion. Now not for $40 mil but he wouldnít have a problem getting a job. NE is absolutely a place I could see him going. Jacksonville, Tampa, Raiders (if they donít get Brady), Pittsburgh. Those are just a few of the teams. Off the top of my head that I think would be interested.

As for the Cowboys, if they franchise Dak he would likely become a 1 year stop gap QB for them. They would need to draft a QB. Itís a deep QB draft and there is a very good chance a QB drops to them at 17. There is actually a chance it could be Tua (considering his injuries). If not a guy like Brohm could be there in the 2nd. Then after next season you let Dak walk and let the new guy take over. MM has a history working with and helping to develop great QBís.

Pittsburgh?

With what ****ing cap room?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Pittsburgh?

With what ****ing cap room?
    I wasnít factoring in cap space since I really have no idea what each teamís cap situation looks like. I just know that with Ben getting older and Dakís personality as style of play they seem like a good fit for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I wasnít factoring in cap space since I really have no idea what each teamís cap situation looks like. I just know that with Ben getting older and Dakís personality as style of play they seem like a good fit for each other.

We'll have about $20mil in space, but we need it to keep our own. We won't be paying 2 QB's top dollar for 1-2 years.

If Brady goes to the Cowboys which could happen, Dak is guaranteed to be gone

so he turned down $33mil.....is there another team willing to top that for some reason?

on a different tact, I'll never get why some try to squeeze every dollar out...then complain that their team doesn't properly build around them after they get their big contract..............seriously, how much different is his life if he gets $33mil vs say $36mil a year? and he's not remotely worth top dollar in the first place...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Would love to see a Dak for Wentz swap. Social media would a good read after that.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Would love to see a Dak for Wentz swap. Social media would a good read after that.
    **** you.

No one wants Wentz

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Eagles would have to pony up a little extra with all the injury concerns and no one knowing how Wentz will play in the playoff atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Eagles would have to pony up a little extra with all the injury concerns and no one knowing how Wentz will play in the playoff atmosphere
    One of the two is actually signed long-term, you know.

QB eagles did you see the link I posted?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    One of the two is actually signed long-term, you know.
    Right so maybe they would have to pay some of his salary with all the injury risks or put some kind of incentive for certain amount of games heís available to help the team.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast