Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He has a point but why should Dak do what Theisman says he should do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslee View Post
    Very interesting stuff, I came here through google and found this post very useful, keep it up. Anyways, Get Bathurst 1000 Live online TV guide, Bathurst 1000 Laps, Bathurst 1000 schedule, Bathurst 1000 tickets, Bathurst 1000 Camping, Bathurst 1000 Map, live result, performance updates and more.
    dude this is a life changer
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He has a point but why should Dak do what Theisman says he should do?

Because, joe knows.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Because, joe knows.
    Youíve obviously never heard the man speak. Joe doesnít know ****. Lol

Youíve obviously never heard the man speak. Joe doesnít know ****. Lol

I was being sarcastic lol.

The new news is in order for Dak to take a 5 year deal he wants 45 million in year 5 . He officially turned down a 5 year 175 million dollar contract. At this point he either has the greatest agent in the world or is simply being unreasonable. No way he gets that on the open market . And logisticaly theres only 2 maybe 3 quaterbacks worth 35 million more then Andy Dalton and Dak just ainít 1 of them . Heís sevenish. Sevenish at his position shouldnít set the market in fact I just read the new top 100 list and although they had Dak as the 7th QB he was like 46th overall . I didnít see the whole list so I canít comment on if he should have been higher overall but sevenish is about right . And plenty good enough for this team to win .

I feel like this could be effecting his Clark Kent persona but most players agree with getting as much as you can .

he should demand the moon

is he worth it? hell no... do all other NFC fans hope he gets it? hell yea lol

you shouldnt tie that much money into a QB who needs every weapon in the world to be good and still not be good against great teams. good luck dallas

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    The new news is in order for Dak to take a 5 year deal he wants 45 million in year 5 . He officially turned down a 5 year 175 million dollar contract. At this point he either has the greatest agent in the world or is simply being unreasonable. No way he gets that on the open market . And logisticaly theres only 2 maybe 3 quaterbacks worth 35 million more then Andy Dalton and Dak just ainít 1 of them . Heís sevenish. Sevenish at his position shouldnít set the market in fact I just read the new top 100 list and although they had Dak as the 7th QB he was like 46th overall . I didnít see the whole list so I canít comment on if he should have been higher overall but sevenish is about right . And plenty good enough for this team to win .
    Why shouldn't he ask for 45 for the 5th year? The Franchise Tag is likely to be that high in 2025. If the Cowboys dont like it just give him the 4 year 140 mill contract. Jerry and Stephen want him to take a 5 year deal so by year 5 he is playing for way below market value and have better ability to spread out the signing bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Why shouldn't he ask for 45 for the 5th year? The Franchise Tag is likely to be that high in 2025. If the Cowboys dont like it just give him the 4 year 140 mill contract. Jerry and Stephen want him to take a 5 year deal so by year 5 he is playing for way below market value and have better ability to spread out the signing bonus.
    That and it puts him at 31 when the contract expires, possibly making him cheaper on a second mega-deal or at least makes the years on it shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Well the idea is that he gets paid below market value in year 5 because he would be getting above market value in year one.

Disregarding Dak's situation directly, I'm still having a hard time understanding why top QBs deserve twice the salary as any other position. More, I get it...but top anywhere else is now hitting $20mil while QBs are hitting $40mil................and RBs are going the other direction.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Disregarding Dak's situation directly, I'm still having a hard time understanding why top QBs deserve twice the salary as any other position. More, I get it...but top anywhere else is now hitting $20mil while QBs are hitting $40mil................and RBs are going the other direction.
    Because teams are telling you that they believe that the position is that highly leveraged and worth that much. Within the confines of the Salary Cap there is a free market of sorts at play where team executives and their analysts determine what they think the inherent value of a position is. That's why. RBs add very little incremental value to a team's wins. Analytics just basically proves we used to be very stupid. You can see this in the NBA where it took the league 30 years to figure out that 3 points is worth more than 2.

I still say that if Dak plays under the franchise tag this season (or if he sits out) he will not be a member of the Cowboys in 2021.

I still say that if Dak plays under the franchise tag this season (or if he sits out) he will not be a member of the Cowboys in 2021.

Hope heís there forever.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast