Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what is your schedule next season? if its tough by week 6 this in bold will happen lol

edit- entire organization lie? jerry jones? NAH
    Maybe but thatís not what you said so again Kellen Moore is calling plays for the Dallas Cowboys .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I watched the game . Rodgers had 355 yards . Their leading rusher had 40 . They didnít sit on **** .
    lmfao give me the run down of the play calling once we had a 10 point lead.... i am curious... fun note when it mattered coach MM didnt trust AROD to win them the game BUT HE WILL DAK ****ing prescantbeatcrapteams

Maybe but thatís not what you said so again Kellen Moore is calling plays for the Dallas Cowboys .
    that is exactly what i said... MM gave up the play calling for literally 1 game and when it didn't work HE TOOK IT BACK lol... he will never not play call... by week 5 the dude will be calling all of the plays and it will work until the playoffs which you will be eliminated... then the next season he will play call and it will work from time to time but it wont win a ton of games before he makes the playoffs and ***** the bed.... then after 2 seasons he wont have a clue about traditional up to date offense and just do the same stupid **** scheme wise and they will no longer even win regular season games more then they lose.... now they will be extremely mad and dallas isnt greenbay even though greenbay wins the dallas expectations will be through the ****ing roof and this dude will **** his pants and **** the team

look i know this is triggering and i get it.. it took packer fans to realize i was a genius 5 years to late... again i have the posts to ****ing prove it... MM should have been fired along with TT and DC in 2014 at best... id have done it sooner..... MM is going to **** you guys raw and if it was any other team out side of the 49ers/patriots id feel bad.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-21-2020 at 08:04 AM.

lmfao give me the run down of the play calling once we had a 10 point lead.... i am curious... fun note when it mattered coach MM didnt trust AROD to win them the game BUT HE WILL DAK ****ing prescantbeatcrapteams
    They rushed the ball 15 times . 2 of those rushes were TD . So take those away and they rushed the ball 13 times all game . But typically when someone is talking about garbage time itís in regards to the prevent defense a QB is facing . You sound like your complaining about a game plan that won a road playoff game against a #1 seed .

They rushed the ball 15 times . 2 of those rushes were TD . So take those away and they rushed the ball 13 times all game . But typically when someone is talking about garbage time itís in regards to the prevent defense a QB is facing . You sound like your complaining about a game plan that won a road playoff game against a #1 seed .
    i just feel so bad for you... you are the norm/crew fan of the packers fandom... you overrate the **** out of coaching/gm and wont listen to reasoning..... i feel so bad... i get it... i do. I respect it and i mean that. Good luck.. the upside is you arent the packers so you wont make excuses for his trash *** for years like these dudes did............................................... ....................................... oh wait... Jason Garrett.

Eagles/Gians cream of the crop the next 5 years... mark it down..... i hate the ****ing giants

that is exactly what i said... MM gave up the play calling for literally 1 game and when it didn't work HE TOOK IT BACK lol... he will never not play call... by week 5 the dude will be calling all of the plays and it will work until the playoffs which you will be eliminated... then the next season he will play call and it will work from time to time but it wont win a ton of games before he makes the playoffs and ***** the bed.... then after 2 seasons he wont have a clue about traditional up to date offense and just do the same stupid **** scheme wise and they will no longer even win regular season games more then they lose.... now they will be extremely mad and dallas isnt greenbay even though greenbay wins the dallas expectations will be through the ****ing roof and this dude will **** his pants and **** the team

look i know this is triggering and i get it.. it took packer fans to realize i was a genius 5 years to late... again i have the posts to ****ing prove it... MM should have been fired along with TT and DC in 2014 at best... id have done it sooner..... MM is going to **** you guys raw and if it was any other team out side of the 49ers/patriots id feel bad.
    The difference your failing to realize is Moore just called plays for the #1 offense in football. In his rookie season calling plays . A alleged game manager almost passed for 5000 yards under him. Moore is a very hot commodity in the NFL . Thatís why heís going to be calling plays . I like that thereís a plan B in place Incase Moore isnít as good as everyone thinks . But if the offense is even top 10 heís not going to lose play calling it would take a disaster for it to happen.

i just feel so bad for you... you are the norm/crew fan of the packers fandom... you overrate the **** out of coaching/gm and wont listen to reasoning..... i feel so bad... i get it... i do. I respect it and i mean that. Good luck.. the upside is you arent the packers so you wont make excuses for his trash *** for years like these dudes did............................................... ....................................... oh wait... Jason Garrett.
    If coaching is overrated why do you think MM will have a negative effect on the team?

But regardless I never even pretended to be thrilled about MM for the reasons you mentioned. Iíve said multiple times I like his staff more then I like him . Iím just hoping he can get the most out of the players . Iím not worried about the play calling . If you execute it doesnít matter .

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    yes, it does.

the packers had a commanding lead and went into conserve mode.

it was absolutely garbage time.

it's completely delusional to think otherwise
    When a team is winning by a large margin and the other team scores a few meaningless TDs thatís garbage time. For example 31 to 0 turning into 31 to 14.
    Tying up the game late in the 4th can never be considered garbage time.
    Itís completely delusional to think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    When a team is winning by a large margin and the other team scores a few meaningless TDs thatís garbage time. For example 31 to 0 turning into 31 to 14.
    Itís beyond delusional .

If coaching is overrated why do you think MM will have a negative effect on the team?
    nono.. coaching that knows their limitations isn't overrated... MM wont take a back seat period... once the offense sucks even slightly its a wrap

Itís beyond delusional .
    nope its cowboy thinking.... any other coach and its done.... MM isnt about that life kid... we werent good this season by the way tbh... we will be much better though with time... everything was new. **** happens...We just dumped our trash
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-21-2020 at 08:50 AM.

MM is def built for dallas offense but i just dont trust MM... you are correct there and he will make dak better then he is but it wont win anything... rivers at least in my opinion gives them a chance when MM pulls his **** and by his **** i mean the second they take the lead the dude plays to lose... DAK wont be able to over come that in the playoffs nor will MM.
    By mm, I mean Marriotta

Agreed

However, surf did make claims this year that Wentz put up garbage stats in his come from behind wins.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast