Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

my god i cant wait for this cowboys season when the cowboys are up 28-7 and MM pulls an MM and they lose 35-31 ....................... MY GOD ITS GONNA BE GLORIOUS... The dude has no killer instinct and is a fossil in the football world when it comes to adapting on the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he just came off of a great year before this year and didnt have a ton of help this past season... MM cant even stay on the field... if you are going to draft a QB for the future nobody and i mean nobody with brain cells is taking MM over rivers nomatter the price on a team with as much help as the cowboys
    SD has been better than Dallas and Rivers couldnít make them winners. My point with MM, heís built for that Dallas offense. Signing MM for cheap would allow them to resign copper/jones and improve elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The game was tied ??? Lol
    The packers won on a FG with no time left.
    Is garbage time coming back to tie the game?
    You know I donít often defend Dallas, but Iím not agreeing with the garbage time take. Dak/Dallas didnít play well and got themselves back in the game. Credit should be given there.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    dude, no. They had 13 points in the first 3 quarters and scored 18 in the 4th when the game was already over.

so no, he did not have a good first playoff game.

he got a bunch of garbage time stats
    When the game was over ? .. lol.. GB won with a last second FG . They were down 28-13 and Dak tied the game in the 4th qtr... thats not garbage time thatís called crunch time . Complete opposite of garbage time. If not for Rodgers that game goes into OT .

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    That game was one great catch away from going to overtime. MM being conservative or coaching poorly doesnít make it garbage time.
    yes, it does.

the packers had a commanding lead and went into conserve mode.

it was absolutely garbage time.

it's completely delusional to think otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

my god i cant wait for this cowboys season when the cowboys are up 28-7 and MM pulls an MM and they lose 35-31 ....................... MY GOD ITS GONNA BE GLORIOUS... The dude has no killer instinct and is a fossil in the football world when it comes to adapting on the fly.
    MM is not calling the plays so Iím not sure how any of what you just said is even possible. Heís built a star studded coaching staff hopefully the players respond .

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    yes, it does.

the packers had a commanding lead and went into conserve mode.

it was absolutely garbage time.

it's completely delusional to think otherwise
    Jeez you must not watch a lot of football. They tied the game . Thatís not garbage time . 28-13 is literally a 2 score game . Teams donít sit on that in the playoffs . Thatís crazy to even consider.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    SD has been better than Dallas and Rivers couldnít make them winners. My point with MM, heís built for that Dallas offense. Signing MM for cheap would allow them to resign copper/jones and improve elsewhere.
    MM is def built for dallas offense but i just dont trust MM... you are correct there and he will make dak better then he is but it wont win anything... rivers at least in my opinion gives them a chance when MM pulls his **** and by his **** i mean the second they take the lead the dude plays to lose... DAK wont be able to over come that in the playoffs nor will MM.

You might be right though because thereís no telling what Romo would have did but Dak had a great game . You could say the best playoff game a rookie qb ever had .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    MM is not calling the plays so Iím not sure how any of what you just said is even possible. Heís built a star studded coaching staff hopefully the players respond .
    oh you adorable gullable bastard... if i could hug you i would... YOU KEEP THINKING THAT

i legit feel so sorry for dallas... its gonna be all butterflies and rainbows the first 2 years where you get knocked out because you dont have AROD to cover up for this horrid coach but BUT he will keep you relevant and good.... after the first 2 years MAN you guys will want his head for the next 5 years and this leech will keep his job because he is a players coach that is a moron but is a players coach.

Surf.... you would be a better coach over MM... Not joking.

Jeez you must not watch a lot of football. They tied the game . Thatís not garbage time . 28-13 is literally a 2 score game . Teams donít sit on that in the playoffs . Thatís crazy to even consider.
    the packers do... do you want ****ing proof? Now who was the packers coach THAT SAT ON THAT? Oh god... its gonna be so god... i hate the eagles but my god they are gonna love this signing lmfao

oh you adorable gullable bastard... if i could hug you i would... YOU KEEP THINKING THAT
    Right itís a hoax .. lol... It was the only way to keep Moore and was the 1 demand Jones had . So yeah Moore will be calling the plays . If it doesnít work out I can see MM taking over but as we speak KM will be calling plays unless the entire organization has decided to lie about it .

Right itís a hoax .. lol... It was the only way to keep Moore and was the 1 demand Jones had . So yeah Moore will be calling the plays . If it doesnít work out I can see MM taking over but as we speak KM will be calling plays unless the entire organization has decided to lie about it .
    what is your schedule next season? if its tough by week 6 this in bold will happen lol

edit- entire organization lie? jerry jones? NAH

the packers do... do you want ****ing proof? Now who was the packers coach THAT SAT ON THAT? Oh god... its gonna be so god... i hate the eagles but my god they are gonna love this signing lmfao
    I watched the game . Rodgers had 355 yards . Their leading rusher had 40 . They didnít sit on **** .

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast