Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Agreed

However, surf did make claims this year that Wentz put up garbage stats in his come from behind wins.
    Come from behind wins cannot be garbage time IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    When a team is winning by a large margin and the other team scores a few meaningless TDs thatís garbage time. For example 31 to 0 turning into 31 to 14.
    Tying up the game late in the 4th can never be considered garbage time.
    Itís completely delusional to think otherwise.
    By mm, I mean Marriotta
    yes i know... i will repharse my bad i forgot they have same MM lol... so here

Mariota is def built for dallas offense but i just dont trust Mike mccarthy.. you are correct and he will make dak better then he is but it wont win anything... rivers at least in my opinion gives them a chance when MM pulls his **** and by his **** i mean the second they take the lead the dude plays to lose... DAK wont be able to over come that in the playoffs nor will MM.

I never said that in a win . They were sarcastic responses to people saying Dak padded his stats in garbage time vs Minny and GB . If a game ends a 1 score game itís kind of hard to call it garbage time .

and yet the defense/special teams gets 0 credit for those wins... why?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yes i know... i will repharse my bad i forgot they have same MM lol... so here

Mariota is def built for dallas offense but i just dont trust Mike mccarthy.. you are correct and he will make dak better then he is but it wont win anything... rivers at least in my opinion gives them a chance when MM pulls his **** and by his **** i mean the second they take the lead the dude plays to lose... DAK wont be able to over come that in the playoffs nor will MM.
    So thereís no way they can win with a 4th year QB who has had a extremely promising start to his career but can with with a guy who hasnít won anything in 20 years . Gotcha .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    So thereís no way they can win with a 4th year QB who has had a extremely promising start to his career but can with with a guy who hasnít won anything in 20 years . Gotcha .
    wait huh? are we talking about rivers? yes they can win with rivers who is worlds better over dak even in his decline... but not Mariota...Mariota is equal or slight below dak skill wise... Mariota is the Equiv of dak tbh with less help really.... MM QBing the cowboys is near the level of dak QBing the cowboys because of the insane weapons... once you pay dak and those weapons cant be maintained........................................ ............. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn GG

Since when did MM inherit the GB roster ? Thereís a guy on Dallas named Zeke Elliot . If MM wants to feed him with a lead .... be my guest .. lol..

Since when did MM inherit the GB roster ? Thereís a guy on Dallas named Zeke Elliot . If MM wants to feed him with a lead .... be my guest .. lol..
    so you need the best runningback in the sport to carry your QB? Yet you think paying that QB who needs this running back to excel is smart????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Feed Zeek as long as you dont have to pay 25 plus mill for a QB and you will by 10 plus mill... GOOD LUCK

Agreed

This is where it gets lost... Id love Dak as my QB at 20 mill max..... he wants 40... he will get 35.... he will be **** once they cant maintain the all star superbowl team he has... PASS

I never said that in a win . They were sarcastic responses to people saying Dak padded his stats in garbage time vs Minny and GB . If a game ends a 1 score game itís kind of hard to call it garbage time .
    Um, you certainly did.

And it depends. Down 14 minute left, 80 yard drive ends in TD with 10 seconds left, onside kick, time expires, game ends within 1 score, thatís garbage time.

Iím just using that scenario as an example, not saying that happened to Dak.

Agreed
    um yes they can to a stupid individual... wilson has come back from 10 plus down in wins left right and center IN WINS... how many times have people said trash time in losses where guys come back tie it and lose being down even more?

you just completely got exposed for your wilson arguments... he is goat... move on and take your loss... nobody wins more down like that kid

Um, you certainly did.

And it depends. Down 14 minute left, 80 yard drive ends in TD with 10 seconds left, onside kick, time expires, game ends within 1 score, thatís garbage time.

Iím just using that scenario as an example, not saying that happened to Dak.
    the ****... you **** on wilson against the 49ers just this past season coming back and winning the game.............. while calling it trash time before he won... wtf

the ****... you **** on wilson against the 49ers just this past season coming back and winning the game.............. while calling it trash time before he won... wtf
    Youíre confusing arguments.

so you need the best runningback in the sport to carry your QB? Yet you think paying that QB who needs this running back to excel is smart????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Feed Zeek as long as you dont have to pay 25 plus mill for a QB and you will by 10 plus mill... GOOD LUCK
    What? .. no I didnít say that .. lol.. You said MM likes to sit on leads . I said that might not be a bad idea doing it with a back like Zeke and might work better in Dallas then it did in GB . But to be honest do you think I care who is responsible for winning football games in Dallas ? I could care less. Zeke, Dak, Cooper , the defense ... I donít care if the punter is the MVP ...lol.. as long as somebody does it I donít care . What difference does it really make besides the bizarre conversations that go on in here regarding Dak Prescott. He gets more crap for playing well with Cooper and Gallup then Baker Mayfield gets for playing bad with Laundry and OBJR... lol.. think about that for a minute .

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast