Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dak Prescott

It makes me wonder if because of his contract situation could Dak end up leaving the Cowboys especially if Jerry doesn't pay Dakota his money? I mean if Dak holds out long enough where the situation becomes untenable and the Cowboys cut their losses, where can Dak go?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    It makes me wonder if because of his contract situation could Dak end up leaving the Cowboys especially if Jerry doesn't pay Dakota his money? I mean if Dak holds out long enough where the situation becomes untenable and the Cowboys cut their losses, where can Dak go?
    Xfl

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Xfl
    he would at least maybe be a top 10 QB there
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Patriots for another 10 year BB dynasty.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    There going to tag him. Which tag is interesting. They could save the franchise tag for Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    They're going to tag him. Which tag is interesting. They could save the franchise tag for Cooper.
    On one hand, the tag seems to be a "I want you 1 more year to win but you aren't part of the future plans" thing with how it pisses off some players.

On the other hand, going in to a CBA that needs to fix QB contracts scaling out of control, it is smart for all teams to avoid locking up a QB long term right now.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    On the other hand, going in to a CBA that needs to fix QB contracts scaling out of control, it is smart for all teams to avoid locking up a QB long term right now.
    There won't be a major change to the way contracts work without it also affecting already existing contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    There going to tag him. Which tag is interesting. They could save the franchise tag for Cooper.
    Hmm... should I correct your post about a team being able to use both tags in the same year?

I don't want to get insulted again.

Once again this is how they do business . The tag is simply used to gain more time to negotiate without other teams getting involved . Dallas does this with everyone . They take their time regardless of the circumstances. Zeke signed 5 days before the season started . Lawrence was a drawn out process , Dez Bryant even Zach Martin didnít sign until June of his option year . All the way back to Emmitt . This is just how they do it . 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Once again this is how they do business . The tag is simply used to gain more time to negotiate without other teams getting involved . Dallas does this with everyone . They take their time regardless of the circumstances. Zeke signed 5 days before the season started . Lawrence was a drawn out process , Dez Bryant even Zach Martin didnít sign until June of his option year . All the way back to Emmitt . This is just how they do it . 90% of the time.
    You used to tell us every other day that Dak was signing that day. Now this is how they always do business. Do you ever remember what you type?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    On one hand, the tag seems to be a "I want you 1 more year to win but you aren't part of the future plans" thing with how it pisses off some players.

Which tag would you use on him?

Jerry loves him some Jaylon Smith though . He couldnít sign that check fast enough

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Hmm... should I correct your post about a team being able to use both tags in the same year?

I don't want to get insulted again.
    Well that would be a productive post. Asking who Lamare Jackson is or nitpicking a few yards wouldnít be. Hope that helps.
    Not sure if itís correct but I heard in the last year of the CBA you can use both tags.

[QUOTE=QB_Eagles;33373949]Hmm... should I correct your post about a team being able to use both tags in the same year?

Ihttps://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.behi...javon-hargrave

QB eagles did you see the link I posted?

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast