Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    They tried. They offered him a contract slightly more than Russell Wilson based on the reports and he turned it down. He wants north of $40M a season.

He’s in a precarious position to be honest. The owners are asking for a $40M decrease in the cap for 2021. What happens to Dak if the Cowboys say **** it and just let him walk after this season? I know he isn’t going to sniff $37M (franchise tag) and damn sure isn’t going to sniff over $40M a season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dak is going to get 31 minimum next year no matter what. They Franchise tag is what it is. The TV and gambling deal kicks in the next year. Any salary cap hit will likely be extremely short lived. Dont give up your franchise QB over a pipe dream to trade for draft picks when you have the offensive talent to win now. Does everybody remember the decade long QB purgatory in Dallas when Troy retired? Short memories

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    What do you think is a fair contract for him?
    Somewhere just behind Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Somewhere just behind Wentz.
    He's more accomplished than Wentz, less of an injury concern, and he's getting paid later than Wentz. No way should be take a deal for less than Wentz got.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    He's more accomplished than Wentz, less of an injury concern, and he's getting paid later than Wentz. No way should be take a deal for less than Wentz got.
    He's not more accomplished, they have each accomplished similar except Wentz was an MVP front runner and was a part in his team winning the ultimate prize.

The injury concern is real, no denying that, Dak has been more available to his team.

Wentz has done more with less and has shown he can win without potential all pros surrounding him. All things equal, he's the better QB and should be paid like the better of the two.

Signing later, sure, you adjust for that which would have him earning more based on that, I can agree there. My point being Wentz should be his equal, not Mahomes.

He's not more accomplished, they have each accomplished similar except Wentz was an MVP front runner and was a part in his team winning the ultimate prize.

The injury concern is real, no denying that, Dak has been more available to his team.

Wentz has done more with less and has shown he can win without potential all pros surrounding him. All things equal, he's the better QB and should be paid like the better of the two.

Signing later, sure, you adjust for that which would have him earning more based on that, I can agree there. My point being Wentz should be his equal, not Mahomes.
    They've accomplished similar. Dak has a slight edge based on not only playing in the playoffs, but winning in the playoffs as well.

No doubt that I think Wentz is the better QB and that Dak should be compared to Wentz instead of Mahomes... But I don't think he should get paid less than Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    They've accomplished similar. Dak has a slight edge based on not only playing in the playoffs, but winning in the playoffs as well.

No doubt that I think Wentz is the better QB and that Dak should be compared to Wentz instead of Mahomes... But I don't think he should get paid less than Wentz.
    Will agree that Dak and Wentz are indeed in same peer group and not with Mahomes. Dak is a far more durable player that can runover a LB when necessary as in the playoff win against Russell Wilson a few years ago. They say one of the best abilities is availability.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Will agree that Dak and Wentz are indeed in same peer group and not with Mahomes. Dak is a far more durable player that can runover a LB when necessary as in the playoff win against Russell Wilson a few years ago. They say one of the best abilities is availability.
    Wentz has never run through someone..

How great is it that Madden gave Dak and Wentz a 84 . 10 points behind Lamar Jackson and Jackson was insulted with the 94 🤣

From the arrogant Dak Prescott twitter site.

Arrogant Dak Prescott
    @ArrogantDak
    ·
    May 14
    Me (40-24)
    • 2077 passes
    • 15,778 passing yards
    • 118 touchdowns
    • 7 playoff touchdowns
    • 97.0 career rating

Carson Wentz (32-24)
    • 2055 passes
    • 14,191 passing yards
    • 100 touchdowns
    • 3 postseason yards
    • 92.7 career rating

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    From the arrogant Dak Prescott twitter site.

Arrogant Dak Prescott
    @ArrogantDak
    ·
    May 14
    Me (40-24)
    • 2077 passes
    • 15,778 passing yards
    • 118 touchdowns
    • 7 playoff touchdowns
    • 97.0 career rating

Carson Wentz (32-24)
    • 2055 passes
    • 14,191 passing yards
    • 100 touchdowns
    • 3 postseason yards
    • 92.7 career rating
    Who would you say has consistently fielded a better offense around their QB from rookie year to now?

Who would you say has consistently fielded a better offense around their QB from rookie year to now?
    Probably Dallas in pure talent. Would you say who has consistently had better coaching and play calling from rookie year to now?

Dallas had the most drops of catchable passes in NFL last year. Michael Gallup #1, Randall Cobb #3 in NFL for drops

Dak Accuracy:

https://twitter.com/ArrogantDak/stat...722549763?s=20

Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasfan1978 View Post
    Dak is the goat.
    Random question but I heard all Dallas cowboy fans love VHS tapes. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Random question but I heard all Dallas cowboy fans love VHS tapes. Is that true?
    Love these kind of comments that show a jealousy for the cowboys history.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Love these kind of comments that show a jealousy for the cowboys history.
    I was jealous until 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I was jealous until 2017.

You still should be. They all count.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast