Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I'm saying New England doesn't have the personnel to get the best out of Dak. He's not a good fit for the current roster.
    Oh ok, I wouldnít disagree with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saying New England doesn't have the personnel to get the best out of Dak. He's not a good fit for the current roster.
    except the GOAT coach who made a good QB the best... move along. Dak would be god with BB

Their WR/TE/RB positions are pretty weak. They don't have the personnel to get the best out of any QB.

The Pats are set up for dink and dunk QBs.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Itís funny how people just assume Dak canít do this or that without actually seeing it . These are the same geniuses that said there was no way heíd be as good as he is right now when he was drafted . He couldnít succeed in a pro offense is all you heard . Never took a snap from under center .. blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Itís funny how people just assume Dak canít do this or that without actually seeing it . These are the same geniuses that said there was no way heíd be as good as he is right now when he was drafted . He couldnít succeed in a pro offense is all you heard . Never took a snap from under center .. blah blah blah
    Heís always had a great OL/WR/TE and elite RB. I wonder if he could survive without it.

Heís always had a great OL/WR/TE and elite RB. I wonder if he could survive without it.
    When has he had a great TE ? Cooper came around week 9 last year . Gallup didnít break out until this year . Zeke has around 5 runs the last 2 seasons over 20 yards . But anyway you look at it Dak has been the MVP of this team so if your saying they are stacked then that in itself is impressive

But Dak is a free agent so I can definitely see the Cowboys letting him walk especially if it means a chance at getting Brady in a Cowboys uniform

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But Dak is a free agent so I can definitely see the Cowboys letting him walk especially if it means a chance at getting Brady in a Cowboys uniform
    Depends on what heís asking . If itís Wentz/ Cousins / Jimmy G money then he will stay a Cowboy because thatís where he should be . If itís over 40 million they will probably let him walk if not franchised .

Depends on what heís asking . If itís Wentz/ Cousins / Jimmy G money then he will stay a Cowboy because thatís where he should be . If itís over 40 million they will probably let him walk if not franchised .
    Yeah but Dak wants more money than them that's the thing

Right I should have said it depends on what he settles for . You always ask for more then what you think your set number is

When has he had a great TE ? Cooper came around week 9 last year . Gallup didnít break out until this year . Zeke has around 5 runs the last 2 seasons over 20 yards . But anyway you look at it Dak has been the MVP of this team so if your saying they are stacked then that in itself is impressive
    Has he ever had anything around him on offense in any given year that compares to what Tom had this season?

Dak isn't worth the price he's wanting. With 16 free agents on defense, the more he gets the less Dallas has to spend on building any SB quality squad.

The top five number is $26,895,000. Franchise tag money.
    The top 10 is $24,373,000. Transition tag money.

The Cowboys have offered $33 million. That's the reason the Cowboys will tag him and let him look for a better deal. Give him transition money, let him see what he can get on the market. You still have the option to match.

Or non-exclusive tag and let him test the market. If you don't want to match it, the team who signs him gives you 2 #1s.

Nobody is going to offer Dak Prescott more than the $33 million the Cowboys already have. More likely if you transition tag him at $24 million, a team offers hm $27 million and you sign him at $28 million saving yourself $5 million.

He wants to play hardball, you play. Or you lose.

Has he ever had anything around him on offense in any given year that compares to what Tom had this season?
    He wouldnít be asked to play with what Brady had this season . If the GOAT couldnít win with them they would be crazy to not add weapons . It doesnít mean Dak NEEDS weapons all over the field to be a good QB . Iím having a brain fart who came in the 1 year Brady got hurt . Not Jimmy G before that . If BB had them playing well with that guy Dak will be just. Fine there . Itís a differently run organization then what you or I am used to. They are winners over there . Even on a off year they beat Philly and Dallas and Brady was not special in either game.

Iíve responded to this thinking earlier in the thread. Based on most of the reliable reports the money is not the issue holding up Dak signing. Itís the years on the contract. Dak wants a shorter deal (like a 3 year deal) in order to be in position to sign a new deal in 3 years. The Cowboys want to lock him up for 6 years. I believe at the end of the day Dak will something in the range of $35-$38 mil a season. Now the question is, will it be a 3 year deal or 6 year deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wouldnít be asked to play with what Brady had this season . If the GOAT couldnít win with them they would be crazy to not add weapons . It doesnít mean Dak NEEDS weapons all over the field to be a good QB . Iím having a brain fart who came in the 1 year Brady got hurt . Not Jimmy G before that . If BB had them playing well with that guy Dak will be just. Fine there . Itís a differently run organization then what you or I am used to. They are winners over there . Even on a off year they beat Philly and Dallas and Brady was not special in either game.
    We beat them when it mattered, and lost when they cheated.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast