Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Team Lebron vs Team Giannis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaVuEyU-lzM

who got disrespected in terms of picks? First thing that stood out to me were 4 names... harden/young/westy/mitchell... these 4 guys were picked late... harden and mitchell didnt deserve it but young and westy did... giannis took shots at harden and passing lolololol

At least certain teammates are on the same teams like Gobert & Mitchell are on Team Giannis together, Siakam & Lowry are also both on Team Giannis and of course Middleton is on Team Giannis too

James, AD and Leonard vs Greek

If Giannis keeps doing such a bad job picking players, they should just go back to playing East vs West.

I mean the Harden disrespect was fun to watch, but he kept refusing to pick the best player available.

You could argue that the 21nd pick was Giannis' first correct choice?! (Mitchell over Sabonis)

They leaned hard into the conferences picking teammates. I can't believe the love Trae Young is getting with all his garbage time heroics. Team LeBron's flat-out better.

Next year they should go back to East vs West

Giannis was focused on picking up dogs than big names. I think he just wants to win with a less talented team.