Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    Memphis got more for Iggy than we did for Morris tho. I'm fine with it because we got something for a rental but we could have gotten more
    Iggy is a better player

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Is Winslow really worth more than a late 1st, a top 2nd, and swap rights on a 1st?

Iggy also signed a 2 year deal with a team option whereas Morris will enter FA again this year.
    Actually beat me to the same exact post and add in Memphis had all the leverage they didn't need to move Iggy either?

I think what has been missed in this deal is if the Knicks can get that kid to come overseas, he could have been a first round pick if he was coming to the US, he has talent and could make our team.

I have no idea of his intentions but that could be another piece to the trade and Pistons second round pick has value more than a very late first some would say.

Keeping Morris wouldn't have made any sense. You want to give this new regime as many assets as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Is Winslow really worth more than a late 1st, a top 2nd, and swap rights on a 1st?

Iggy also signed a 2 year deal with a team option whereas Morris will enter FA again this year.
    Not at all. They absolutely did not get more. Winslow is not good. They sent them back garbage that will all get cut eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    We didn't need to trade Morris, they needed Morris we had had the leverage and we lost it.
    Lol. On some level, even you must realize this makes no sense. We actually didn't have that much leverage. If we didn't trade him, we get nothing for him. Everyone knew that. That's not leverage. Our leverage was the two LA teams competing, which now sounds the Lakers were not close.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Iggy is a better player
    No he isn't but I'm also fine with the deal. The Heat overpaid but i think it was b/c that was supposed to be linked to a deal for Gallo that fell apart

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No he isn't but I'm also fine with the deal. The Heat overpaid but i think it was b/c that was supposed to be linked to a deal for Gallo that fell apart
    This. And just because one team was willing to overpay iggy doesnít mean another would for Morris. We did fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Didnít they get Jae Crowder too?

I liked Winslow coming out, but heís not good. His defense is good but his offense is atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Didnít they get Jae Crowder too?

I liked Winslow coming out, but heís not good. His defense is good but his offense is atrocious.
    His defense is very good and his play making is surprisingly good. Ironically I see him as a poor man's Iguodala. They did get Jae but they also shipped out James Johnson. I think he is the best player of the bunch. I really didn't get the deal. It don't know if the possibility of landing Gallo played into this but I think it might have.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This is the best trade I have ever seen the Knicks make. Still it wasnít a good signing... we would be last in the league without Morris, but Iíll take it. Wish we wouldíve traded Randle and almost everyone else as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    This is the best trade I have ever seen the Knicks make. Still it wasnít a good signing... we would be last in the league without Morris, but Iíll take it. Wish we wouldíve traded Randle and almost everyone else as well.
    We are like 2 games from the worst team in the league and just got rid of our best player. While people behind us got better. Maybe not GSW.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    We are like 2 games from the worst team in the league and just got rid of our best player. While people behind us got better. Maybe not GSW.
    So you are saying there is hope we end up with the most ping pong balls?

I dunno but this Coach Miller is pretty good.

F@#k ping pong balls.

Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks1969 View Post
    So you are saying there is hope we end up with the most ping pong balls?

I dunno but this Coach Miller is pretty good.
    1, 2 and 3 is 14% to win. I think its pretty safe to assume we will have a top 7 pick, probably higher. The rest is up to the BBall gods

Dont get me wrong guys. I like what we got. I just think that we should have pushed a lil bit more for Shamet

Best poster on PSD Douglas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast