Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I think you guys that think Miami gave up too much, well no they saved lux tax.

Same for GS I think they saved 60m I read?

Knicks had lux tax implications, Knicks had a loaner, Knicks did extremely well, and if the kid from overseas comes well even better, but in my mind we got 2 firsts with that Detroit 2nd round pick that was sweet.

I agree. Moving forward, the front office will have almost a clean slate.

so that Morris trade just keeps getting better and better and better for a loaner, damn!

so we get Harkless for contract reasons but he just may help the roster next year, unless we bring back Morris.

Then we get the Clips first
    Then we get the rights to Sason, he comes we will all be pleased
    then we get the Pistons 2nd round pick who admits to breaking the club up next year
    then w get the right to swap picks with the Clips next year, you never know if injuries happen, see GS

Now this:

Chris Iseman‏Verified account @ChrisIseman 5h5 hours ago

One other result of the Marcus Morris trade: The Knicks created a $3.9 million trade exception, which could be useful after the season.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    so that Morris trade just keeps getting better and better and better for a loaner, damn!

so we get Harkless for contract reasons but he just may help the roster next year, unless we bring back Morris.

Then we get the Clips first
    Then we get the rights to Sason, he comes we will all be pleased
    then we get the Pistons 2nd round pick who admits to breaking the club up next year
    then w get the right to swap picks with the Clips next year, you never know if injuries happen, see GS

Now this:
    Wow nice!

so based on above what we got from the Morris trade is quite good but think about what Morris did to SA?

Now with Carroll waived and SA having to waive Bertans to make room for Morris, my goodness it just don't happen to the Knicks.........this is a big ouch to SA!

Bobby Marks‏Verified account @BobbyMarks42 41m41 minutes ago

On the DeMarre Carroll contract in San Antonio.

Is owed:

��$2.3M as of Feb. 17
    ��$6.65M for 2020/21
    �� $1.35M for 2021/22

San Antonio will incur a cap hit for all 3 seasons even with a buyout.

just adding to the above appears that both Jeff Green and Carroll are heading to Houston. It appears Green will only sign a 10 day contract to see if he's a fit or not. I think that is a first for a vet signing in mid Feb?

Tough to coach that, Hey Mike kiss his *** for 10 days then lets lock him up for rest of year lol

Also just realized they did have two roster spots never traded for a center now don't pick up a center, wonder how far that will take them in the playoffs? No wonder Green signed a 10 day gig lol...........he may just wind up at center.
    Last edited by still a fan; 02-17-2020 at 08:33 PM.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ty-beyond-2020

I don't mind Miller as an assistant coach but why have the Knicks not released Ellington, Portis or Taj like other teams are doing during the Allstar break?

We have to see Mitch play 35 minutes per game without fouling out going into his 3rd season.

We have to see Frank find his role for 20-25 strong minutes off the bench.

We have to see what Iggy and Wooten can do on the big team because other players with similar styles like Montrez Harrell, Middleton, Siakam and D.Robinson have all been good to Allstar players in the NBA after having similar G league stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ty-beyond-2020

I don't mind Miller as an assistant coach but why have the Knicks not released Ellington, Portis or Taj like other teams are doing during the Allstar break?

We have to see Mitch play 35 minutes per game without fouling out going into his 3rd season.

We have to see Frank find his role for 20-25 strong minutes off the bench.

We have to see what Iggy and Wooten can do on the big team because other players with similar styles like Montrez Harrell, Middleton, Siakam and D.Robinson have all been good to Allstar players in the NBA after having similar G league stats.
    just a guess, our FO is not in place yet? The rumor is a week

Jay Scrubb should get a good look with that Clippers pick. He reminds me of a young Tracy McGrady but left handed. He looks ready but if not would be a kid you can develop sooner than later.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234