Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    what about Boston?
    That’s a good call as well. Both could offer playoffs, a chance at the title and a starting spot.

clippers, Lakers, or bucks. only teams with a title shot. TT would go there. Rockets could be an outside shot.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

I honestly doubt Tristan even seeks a buyout now.

He can get more money this summer by staying with them until the end of the season.

With bird rights they could do a sign and trade for him or if the market dries up he could always negotiate a new deal with em.

He already has a ring so I don't see any reason he should risk tons of money to force his way out this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I honestly doubt Tristan even seeks a buyout now.

He can get more money this summer by staying with them until the end of the season.

With bird rights they could do a sign and trade for him or if the market dries up he could always negotiate a new deal with em.

He already has a ring so I don't see any reason he should risk tons of money to force his way out this season.
    Agreed that's his line of thinking. Too bad he's getting bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Agreed that's his line of thinking. Too bad he's getting bad advice.
    Really? I guess money isn't everything but I'd rather hit the open market with bird rights in my back pocket than not.

Doubling down on it with the unpredictable cap this summer, idk, that's just me.

Nick Young was tweeting about second bleaching his face lmao!!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Really? I guess money isn't everything but I'd rather hit the open market with bird rights in my back pocket than not.

Doubling down on it with the unpredictable cap this summer, idk, that's just me.
    Let's revisit this when no one utilizes his bird rights

Let's revisit this when no one utilizes his bird rights
    We can lol

I'd just rather have them and not need them, than need them and not have them.

🤷
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 02-15-2020 at 08:07 PM.

We can lol

I'd just rather have them and not need them, than need them and not have them.

🤷
    I suppose. iggy basically proved you can get paid off rep and him putting up numbers on a bad team could trick some desperate gm but I honestly don't see anyone breaking bank on him. drummond took his spot and no team wanted to even trade for that guy. tt is a bench piece at this point, I hear he still moves very well laterally so maybe....

I suppose. iggy basically proved you can get paid off rep and him putting up numbers on a bad team could trick some desperate gm but I honestly don't see anyone breaking bank on him. drummond took his spot and no team wanted to even trade for that guy. tt is a bench piece at this point, I hear he still moves very well laterally so maybe....
    I get what you're saying and respect it but its for those same reasons, I would keep my bird rights, if I'm him.

If he didn't have a ring, then I'm with you, go get one. But since he has one, secure the bag.

Hypothetically he gets a buyout, so he's losing some money there to get outta his deal. Then he most likely is only going to get a prorated vet min, if anyone even picks him up.

But for the purpose of hypothetical, let's assume he does go to a playoff team. Like you say, he isn't really a starter, so what if he plays little to none in the playoffs or performs poorly? Then that could hurt his stock even more.

It just makes more sense to keep inflating stats on a bad team while continuing to finish out that $18 million this season. Then if you hit FA and no one wants you, you always have a chance to renegotiate a deal with the Cavs bc we have no clue if Drummond will pick up his player option or not, he probably should but Cavs just handed Love a huge extension, Nance a decent one so they probably would give Tristan one too.

No one wants to end up like Kevin Séraphin, a rarely talked about Klutch Sports, Rich Paul client.

I take it this was a dump and he walks next season?

Kinda dumb Cavs giving up a high 2nd round pick in 2023.

Poor management by Detroit tho, Seydou is only good news they have.

Quote Originally Posted by EricD99 View Post

It's not really that high of a 2nd rounder though.

"2023 second round draft pick from Cleveland or Golden State (less favorable)
    Cleveland will receive the more favorable of its 2023 2nd round pick and Golden State's 2023 2nd round pick and Detroit will receive the less favorable of the two".

Klay, Dray and Wiggins are all still under contract for that season.

Quote Originally Posted by EricD99 View Post

not dumb at all. Why not? not losing much and Drummond is still young. He most likely resigns with Cleveland or he would lose out on millions. That's how teams like Cleveland have to improve. Hit on ur draft picks and trade for good players.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567