Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Drummond to Cavaliers

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    Cleveland is finalizing a trade for Detroit's Andre Drummond, league source tells ESPN.

Future second-round pick to the Pistons -- lesser of Golden State or Cleveland's 2023 pick, source tells ESPN. Knight and Henson too.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1225498471769235456

Garland/Sexton/Love/TT/Drummond

Starting line up? Lol

Cleveland has a decent team now with 2 All Stars in Love and Drummond but also future All Stars in Sexton and Garland but also TT is still there

How did the Pistons not only receive zero talent, but one second round pick?

One of the worst front offices in the league

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Garland/Sexton/Love/TT/Drummond

Starting line up? Lol
    I hope it means we're on the verge of trading Love/TT.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Odds he picks up his player option?

Detroit basically gave Drummond away. Does this mean they are looking to trade Griffin as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Cleveland has a decent team now with 2 All Stars in Love and Drummond but also future All Stars in Sexton and Garland but also TT is still there
    honest question, what about Sexton makes you believe hes a future all star? I look at box scores constantly and see he puts up 17 - 2, and 2 always.

Thompson likely to get bought out

Knight and Henson were worthless the second rounder probably won’t be great. So now they can use Drummond for a possible sign and trade this offseason kind of like Russell to the warriors. Maybe Drummond goes to warriors and cavs get a first rounder for helping.

There has to be more than meets the eye here right? This might be the worst trade in a long time. The rumor was they were looking to deal him in case he opts out and they get nothing. Well the basically got nothing for him now. They had to be worried he was going to opt in and didn't want him right? That's the only explanation.

Unless Drummond ends up staying in Cleveland because that could happen

This is a head scratcher still.....TT prob gets bought out.....I know all my Celtics fans will day for ya to get him but I see him going to the Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    they went from one of the worst teams in the league to one of the worst teams in the league

Quote Originally Posted by AIMelo=KillaDUO View Post
    honest question, what about Sexton makes you believe hes a future all star? I look at box scores constantly and see he puts up 17 - 2, and 2 always.
    He's a good scorer avg 20 a game shooting 46%. He reminds me of a younger Lou Williams With Sexton shooting higher percentages. Sexton isn't asked to pass at all this year just score. He Just turned 21 and is a good young player. Who knows if he will be all-star level but a good player who just needs more learning. Gets out of position a lot and needs to improve his defense (something he was praised for in college). He's a bright spot for sure.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast