Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Damage control. Also on the ones on the last page, so are we just openly saying WWW will help us cheat? haha. Fckin writers

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Damage control. Also on the ones on the last page, so are we just openly saying WWW will help us cheat? haha. Fckin writers
    Lol no idea

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    he literally said TOR has Drake, NY now has me... WTF...lol. never even heard of this guy and he's on 1st take acting like he's calling all the shots now.

then Knicks PR has to release a statement refuting what Steve said, as if they didn't just hire this guy

https://twitter.com/NY_KnicksPR/stat...131456/photo/1

you really cant make this stuff up.
    I heard P. Daddy kicked his ***. Iím not even sure why we need this bum lol
    Last edited by AFG-NYC; 02-12-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Knicks find new nonsense every three years to hoodwink us atleast the level can't get worse then Mills or can it?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    I heard P. Daddy kicked his ***. Iím not even sure why we need this bum lol
    Thatís no good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Sweatin' her weave out, moans as she breathes out
    F - - - k I'm doin' in parties with Hova and Steve Stoute
    -J.Cole (Nobody's Perfect)

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    -J.Cole (Nobody's Perfect)
    I get it. The song makes him cool. And now he's with us. So we're cool. I think we nailed this one. Knicks are back!

I wish they would go ahead and hire Rose or whoever so they can tell Miller to stop playing all these old guys like Taj, Ellington, Bullock so many minutes. Payton and Randle are not old so I don't mind their minutes but win or lose the rest of the young players need to finish the season playing heavy minutes...

Best Rotation to finish off the season:

Payton / DSJ / Frank
    RJ / Dot / Frank
    Knox / Iggy
    Harkless / Knox / Wooten
    Randle / Mitch / Wooten

We've seen enough of Taj, Portis, Bullock to know that we probably won't keep them next season either. Bullock would be the only one of the 3 that I'd consider keeping.

Let DSJ finish the year out with most of the backup duties and cut back on Payton's minutes a bit so that DSJ and Frank get more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I wish they would go ahead and hire Rose or whoever so they can tell Miller to stop playing all these old guys like Taj, Ellington, Bullock so many minutes. Payton and Randle are not old so I don't mind their minutes but win or lose the rest of the young players need to finish the season playing heavy minutes...

Best Rotation to finish off the season:

Payton / DSJ / Frank
    RJ / Dot / Frank
    Knox / Iggy
    Harkless / Knox / Wooten
    Randle / Mitch / Wooten

We've seen enough of Taj, Portis, Bullock to know that we probably won't keep them next season either. Bullock would be the only one of the 3 that I'd consider keeping.

Let DSJ finish the year out with most of the backup duties and cut back on Payton's minutes a bit so that DSJ and Frank get more time.
    They should leave Miller alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They should leave Miller alone.

You and I both know Miller isn't the long term solution as coach and probably won't be Knicks coach next season so what's the point of his meaningless rotations of vet heavy minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    You and I both know Miller isn't the long term solution as coach and probably won't be Knicks coach next season so what's the point of his meaningless rotations of vet heavy minutes?
    He's obviously playing the guys who give us the best shot to win over coddling struggling young players for the sake of development. Can't really blame the coach for that. Blame Dolan if anything for not assigning him a boss to give him any sort of direction for the remainder of the season.

I think Miller has proven to be a good coach. I doubt we bring him back but I would be fine bringing him back. Give him young guys who don't suck and they will play, I'm pretty sure of that.

I also think if you polled 1,000 coaches they would pretty much all say, that throwing heavy minutes at young guys who are struggling is not the best way to make them better and develop them into better players. That is a deeply held conviction of simpleton fans only.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 02-15-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Leon Rose, when he officially joins the Knicks, will reportedly consider hiring former Hornets GM Rich Cho.
    The Hornets parted ways with Cho as their general manager back in 2018. He is currently an executive with the Memphis Grizzlies and is believed to have a solid relationship with Rose. It will be very interesting to see what direction Rise goes when naming his executive team. It's assumed he will surround himself with season professionals.

SOURCE: SNY.com
    Feb 15, 2020, 11:13 AM ET
    Rotoworld

I get it. The song makes him cool. And now he's with us. So we're cool. I think we nailed this one. Knicks are back!
    This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    Rotoworld
    This looks like a superb disaster team ever made in history lol.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Took Dolan 5 minutes to find the new president. Can I change it, no. Do I like it, no. I still hope he's better then the last muppets, he hired.
    `

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast